In partnership with CBSSports.com
We aren't just committed to college football; we're early enrolling in it.
Where the madness isn't just in March.
You have no favorite boards.
- Jason Smith looks really good catching the ball but he might be 155 pounds. Good lord
- Jeremy Johnson has a ton of potential, but if AU is looking for him to contribute in any way next year they are in a lot of trouble. He is not ready at all to be an SEC QB right now.
- Chris Jones is completely unblockable. It's probably too late, but we need to give him a call regardless. Wow
- Dee Liner looked good early. I didn't notice him later but that may have just been me.
- I can see why we are recruiting Marques White for WR. Ouch, twice
- Johnathan Cook had a good game. I wonder what the hold up is with him. Maybe he doesn't have great speed pr athleticism? He did get tackled at the 10 after that pick in the endzone. But it was more him running out of gas I think. Anyway, I hope we push and offer.
- The smaller RB from Foley Cedrix Reed I thought played well. He showed speed and a lot of toughness. He had an opportunity to go out of bounds like most small backs a few times and instead but him helmet into someone.
- Foster had a big hit the first play of the game and then disappeared. I don't know what his deal is. Maybe he's the kind of guy that takes snaps off or maybe they just did a really good job on him.
- John Patrick Sherling looked to be the best LB today IMO. He might not have the speed to play at a high level but he was killing people out there today. He reminds me of ex Hoover LB Michael DeJohn.
- Alabama's kicker obviously looked really good.
- How did this game end up in Montgomery? Why not play it in Syria instead? Terrible atmosphere and there might be 12 people there. Is this really the best we can do?
Thanks for sharing!!!
National Director of Scouting & Recruiting Analyst
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports