In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1621
Online now 2061 Record: 18710 (2/25/2012)
We aren't just committed to college football; we're early enrolling in it.
Where the madness isn't just in March.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
hard to beat bacon, scrambled eggs, and coffee
Slow and steady wins the race.
very slow over here indeed , +1
Wish I had a nice T-bone grilling right now.
me to although i know we are having toco salad tonight ...not real excited about it but whatever ...
Taco salad? Didn't know such a travesty existed...
Just wanted to get in the longest thread ever thread. Carry on.
+1 for ya - didnt catch that one until now ....did i tell ya that its the weekend .....LOVE IT +1
Where is Oryhara and his daily musings?
Pry got mauled by a mountain goat
missed his posts as well . +
Kicking back with the morning coffee
me to , love Sat mornings cause i got all day today to have fun and play and another full day off of work ...the best
Where was his Yak army to protect him?
You going to do any grilling shoe?
trying to tonight if the weather holds out - we are supposed to get together with 4 couples and go see the new Avengers movie later today then everyone over at the house for a late dinner ; you got any plans this weekend or are you interested in seeing the movie at all ?
new thread ....love it +1
To help move this tread along, we'll now post interesting facts about our country's history.
1. The FBI sent a letter to Martin Luther King, urging him to commit suicide.
2. Town Line, New York succeeded from the US in 1861. Their decision was forgotten about after the Civil War, and the community remained independent until 1946.
3. In 1830, the average American was consuming 1.7 bottles of hard liquor per week.
4. African-Americans gained Irish surnames (e.g. Shaquille O’Neal) because Irish and Blacks lived side by side in the poorest parts of port towns in 19th century America.
5. The US tried to purchase Greenland for $100 million in 1946.
6. FDR had to borrow Al Capone’s limousine in order to deliver a speech during WW2. Why? Because it was the only known bulletproof car at the time.
7. In the middle of the night, July 5, 1943, US pilots accidently bombed the small town of Boise City, OK.
8. Diarrhea was the leading cause of death among soldiers in the American Civil War. And soldiers had a code of honor against shooting at someone who was pooping.
9. The insignia of the 45th Infantry Division of the United States Army featured a swastika until 1939.
10. During WWII a US congressman gave president Roosevelt a letter opener made from a Japanese soldier’s arm.
wow i have never heard of any of those things ...pretty damn cool info , thanks
I thought #2 was the craziest
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports