In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 2379
Online now 2302 Record: 18710 (2/25/2012)
We aren't just committed to college football; we're early enrolling in it.
Where the madness isn't just in March.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
i did as well ,,, really interesting stuff for sure +1 for ya and thanks for the infor +1
This post was edited by shoeless7777 23 months ago
In Tokyo, a bicycle is faster than a car for most trips of less than 50 minutes!
There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos
The Nobel Peace Prize medal depicts three naked men with their hands on each other's shoulders
Over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people
Clinophobia is the fear of beds
The world's termites outweigh the world's humans 10 to 1
There are more plastic flamingos in the U.S, than real ones
have never heard of most of these facts but had heard about the flamingo's while i was in Fl last year but wasnt sure it was true
A rat can last longer without water than a camel.
Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks or it will digest itself.
The dot over the letter "i" is called a tittle.
A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and
down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.
Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
A 2 X 4 is really 1-1/2" by 3-1/2".
1. In 2009, rapper Coolio did a stage dive, nobody caught him, and he was beaten and had his shoes stolen from members of the crowd.
2. Abraham Lincoln was shot, put in a coffin, removed from it and put in another coffin, buried, exhumed, buried, exhumed, buried, exhumed, buried, exhumed, buried, exhumed, buried, exhumed, and finally buried in a steel cage reinforced with concrete in 1901.
3. When Mel Blanc (original voice of Bugs Bunny) was in a coma, doctors were only able to speak to him when they addressed him as “Bugs Bunny” (and he responded as the character).
4. A couple from Manchester invited the Queen to their wedding as a joke – and she turned up.
5. Michael Jackson had a meeting in one of the Twin Towers on the morning of 9/11, but missed it because he overslept.
interesting ...love all these facts
Glad to see this thread still going. Been busy for the last week or so.
In memory of Tusks.
Like a vulcan.
We are still breeding.
should be more traffic but not yet +1
new page +1 - love new pages
back at ya my friend +1
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports