In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 2408
Online now 2307 Record: 18710 (2/25/2012)
We aren't just committed to college football; we're early enrolling in it.
Where the madness isn't just in March.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Breaking ground this week in DC
1. Where is the Native American museum of history and culture???? We were here first and you Limeys took our land and killed off our people.
2. Where is the Irish American museum of history and culture - they fought in greater numbers in every US. War than AA's - treated worse than slaves in most cases.
3. Where is the Italian American Museum of history and culture - one of the most influential cultures food and style in te US.
4. Where is the Japanese American museum of history and culture - the US put their people in prison camps in WW2.
btw: there is an American History Museum 50 yards away.... I guess Obama feels African Americans deserve their own museum separate from other American History ...on your tax dollar....
People are out if work at an all time high by the way... But let's spend millions on a museum for a culture that has its own wing at the American history museum.
University of Alabama: The high mark of college football since 1892
In and agreed
Idk, but here's a pic of the ND AD in the Notre Dame wing of the musuem.
This post was edited by CRgator1 15 months ago
Also the city of Birmingham (which is broke) is building a negro league museum with it's new park. Why?
Nothing creates unity like constant reminders of differences.
Totally agree with you
Do you people hate brown people or something?..
Without self-knowledge there is no individuality
Saw a pic of a new Trophy in Louisville's football wing...
I am brown - Native American Brown - the original Brown
Hate that our president is dedicating a museum to specific culture of his own decent -Kenya and ignoring my culture that was here thousands of years before his
This post was edited by bcbama 15 months ago
LOL@ original brown GTFO..
1. The American Indian Cultural Center and Museum is in Oklahoma City.
2. The Irish American Museum is in Washington, DC.
3. The Italian American Museum is in New York City.
4. The Japanese-American National Museum is in Los Angeles.
If leppy didn't start this thread, I would have thought it was a joke. Unfortunately, I know it's serious and pathetic.
First off, there's been the Native American-Indian museum since 2004. Second off, you are a racist piece of shit. African Americans, the largest racial minority, have a big history in our country and deserve any museum dedicated to their years here. Including the fact that muc of it will be based off private donations like most museums.
Links, for anyone interested:
Saw you on the news holding a candle crying at the year anniversary of Silent Joe's death.....pretty moving
Not only is there an American Indian museum in Oklahoma, there's one right in the heart of Washington DC as part of the smithsonian. Guess leppy doesn't get around very often.
None of them are next to the American History museum in the mall of our Nations Capitol
You asked where they were, I told you.
Actually I am in DC weekly - We get a hallway, while AA's get a whole museum
Edited, huh? How come?
OBama had nothing to do with them
His legacy or lack there of will speak for him
Saw you on the news at a Klan rally.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports