In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 2323
Online now 2453 Record: 18710 (2/25/2012)
We aren't just committed to college football; we're early enrolling in it.
Where the madness isn't just in March.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
You liked Savages? I thought it was pretty blah. Way too far fetched. If you're going to do a gangster style movie then make it believable. Oliver Stone's a bit overeated imo, but Natural Born Killers was one of the greatest flix ever. Anyways top movies for me were Django and Moonrise Kingdom. Wes Anderson is pure genius. Royal Tenenbaums, Life Acquatic with Steve Zisou and Darjing Limited were brilliant. Bottle Rocket was pretty good too. I went on an Indy kick and watch some greats from the past. Drugstore Cowboy, Kids, Gumo and Julien Donkeyboy. Talk about some twisted shit. Not for the meek ie people who think Goon is a great movie. Lol. It was funny, but come on Nolsey....greatest movie you've watched? In poor taste my friend.
This post was edited by KeepOnDucking 15 months ago
Never said it was a great movie, I said it was my favorite of the past year that I saw
Lolz at you attacking that though then saying Natual Born Killers is a " great " movie
fsufsu said... I've got about 10 great stories on Lane but all you need to know is he will never be a loser, that's for sure.
Just rememberd end of watch, that's a good damn movie. Was one of the best I saw from last year. Didn't expect it(and almost did a crazy Ivan into the next theater to see red dawn). Glad I didn't. Watch it when it comes out on blu-ray.
What you eat, don't make me shit.
"I Can See Right Through Your Anus"
Best Movie of 2012
"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood, nobody!"
+1, I would give you 2 if I could. Well maybe not since you forgot to reference Rushmore.
The main problem was that the pacing was terrible. The entire first half of the film was mostly dialogue with what seemed like a few mild action sequences to keep the viewer from falling asleep. By the time the movie started to actually pick which was half way through I was already burnt out and ready to walk out of the theatre. The thing is that that plot strategy isn't so bad if your movie is the conventional 90-120 mins, but when it's pushing 3 hours it just becomes mind-numbing. Someone, already mentioned it in this thread and I agree that the decision to stretch a short novel into a trilogy was just silly. It really seemed like they were milking every bit of dialogue from the novel that they could because Peter Jackson knew he had to stretch what should've been one decent 2+ hour film into 3 individual ones.
I want to agree, but just can't. And I love Pulp Fiction. Django was just better.
"Moonrise Kingdom" is by far the worst Wes Anderson movie ever.
I like his style, but the whole "young love" subplot/plot is getting stale as hell.
If you don't think Natural Born Killers is a great movie then you're a bigger crackhead then I thought. You have terrible taste.
Says a dude who probably loves Entourage
Natural Born Killers is not a great movie, not even close
Agree completely that Moonrise Kingdom is Andersons worse movie by far, but still a decent. One thing that erked me about it was the soundtrack. Usually Anderson has great taste in music. Tenenbaums and Darjing Limited have two of the best soundtracks ever. Royal Tenenbaums is my favorite Anderson movie.
WTF does Entourage have anything to do with this? FYI not an Entourage fan. Dude you have bad taste. It's that simple. Let's take a poll. I guarantee there are more people who feel NBK is a great movie then not. As for Savages. I just don't buy the hippie, Berkley grad who's best friend is a vilolent war vet and they're the indoor marijuana mafie. Lol. Not likely. I will say the girl in the movie is smoking hot. Judging from yout taste though you probably don't think so. Shit talking aside Noles. Where were you for the past couple weeks? The BB was pretty dull w/out your obsessive trolling.
Django, and it's not even close.
Oh Dark Thirty hands down. I thought Argo sucked. Batman decent. Prometheus had possibly the worst script of all time. Savages sucked but I was entertained. Cloud Atlas was a cluster fvck of nonsense. Still haven't seen Bond and I'd sooner see We Bought a Zoo or punch clown to gay porn than sit though the Hobbit.
Saw Zero Dark Thirty today. Fantastic movie. Fascinating for 65% of the movie, and just thrilling the other 35%.
your incredibly annoying did u know this.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports