In partnership with CBSSports.com
We aren't just committed to college football; we're early enrolling in it.
Where the madness isn't just in March.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Then you would have to ban the other posters who call me out too
Dammit. I just agreed with aubie
So after reading this thread I have determined that yet again duval is a racist POS that can't judge talent
How the fvck am I racist dummy for saying a kid is a dime a dozen in Florida. Please explain that to me? plus as you can tell by my post on here and my sig I am a black guy, so how am I racist again dumbass
This post was edited by duvalnole 20 months ago
I'd pull the black card too if I was being a racist ass.
Just STFU dude, because you are sounding stupid right now and need to lay off the booze
Where's the sense of humor? The only moderator I am is the fridge nazi. All is ok
Whatever bro. Enjoy your klan rally.
People with your mindset sicken me
Someone from Alabama is trying to call someone racist, and I do not have to prove shit to you. All you are doing is just rambling on, because you have nothing better to do.
I'm from Georgia you tard.
But sure enjoy your lynch mobs. Karmas a bitch and you'll get yours.
I bet you would have supported Hitler as well
I am putting your dumbass on ignore and I normally do not put posters on ignore.
Hopefully one day you wake up and realize that everyone is equal. Racist fvcker
I was 8 or 9 and remember Dawsey.
Are you guys expecting Bell back for the Bowl game?
1- lmao at Weedline, dude defines faggot
2- Chris Black hasn't done shit all year long, but fans of the big 3 are still wrong about him according to Bama homers
3- It wasn't just FSU fans who said he was over-rated, it was the whole state of florida and also nobody said he sucked.... just that Cooper was better, everybody who said this has already been proven right
4- Saban doesn't know shit about WR's, its why he has only produced one maybe 2 good ones in his entire career, and Jones was obvious to Britney Spears let alone every coach in america so its not like Saban found that kid, he just landed him
5- Weedline contradicts himself big time ITT, Marquez White is a kid Weedline hates cause he comes from a area that that doesn't produce many good players..... meanwhile its blasphemy that FSU fans not like a kid for similar reasons being that first coast produces some of the biggest shit heads the world has ever seen
Fugg Chris Black, don't care what Saban thinks of him.... he is just another midget WR from the state of florida
6- Bama has the gayest WR core in america, its why a Miami kid came in as a true freshman and shitted on everybody right away, its also why nobody else has more than 400 yards on the whole fuggin team..... Black has not caught a pass still, and fans of the big 3 are wrong cause Saban said so..... aka, standard thread of a Bama dickface who doesn't know shit
Can't wait for his first game, I bet it sucks total ass..... cause you know, Bama's passing game is super gheys
This post has been edited 4 times, most recently by NoVaNoles 20 months ago
fsufsu said... I've got about 10 great stories on Lane but all you need to know is he will never be a loser, that's for sure.
Clinton Dix - 27 tackles
Karlos Williams - 20 tackles
Both come off the bench, both are primed for big seasons next year
Karlos hits like a man, Clinton Dix hits like Madonna
I fail to see how one is better than the other
Just like you did with Duron Carter ? Saban and the Bama boys nailed that one
Best part of this thread was duvalnole unknowingly getting trolled by Ichabod
Duvalnole hates African-Americans and the Inuit. Pretty sure I saw him say the Dutch smelled bad too. Terrible IMO IYAM FWIW FTL
"Because Bama now sucks just like FSU used to suck when we were getting dominated by OU. Does it make sense now?"- Sliger (FSU Fan)
Plaxico Burres, Mushin Muhammad, Derrick Mason, Josh Reed, Michael Clayton, and as you mentioned Julio Jones.
More than 2. Just sayin.
Definitely. That some professional stuff right there.
He was mad, son
I knew I should have clicked "read post". But wile I'm here.....
1. No, Weedline's right, again. You can either listen to me now or wait til I say I told you so. Your call. This will not be the first time it's happened but you guys never learn your lesson.
2. I've already explained this. Saban never talks good about a freshman. The ones he has, have done extremely well. That's how we knew Cooper was going to be great. Saban said that Black "was going to be a very large contributor" before the season. He never says stuff like that. You can take it to the bank he has impressed them and will be a great player for us. Or, like I already said, you can act like an idiot and wait til I say I told you so.
3. No, please read the 2nd post in this thread. He said he's 'A dime a dozen". He's not, and will be one of the better WR's to come out of that state in a while. He might not be better than Coop. That's fine. Coop is really, really good. But Black will be a player. Much better than some random top 10 each year WR.
4. Saban knows a lot about WR's. Do some research you moron. He has had plenty of WR's have big careers in the NFL. Fail, again. Google it
5. I contradicted myself? What in Gods name are you talking about? How is M. White and Chris Black even close to the same situation? One is a big time highly recruited WR who has drawn praise from Saban as a freshman. And the other is a WR about to flip to us that will never play. That's right. He will be committed to us. So tell me again how saying one of our commits will never play is the same thing? Or how a 3 star surrounded by better players will never play is the same thing? We want him at WR, that is not going to work. If he does not transfer and stays at WR, it will be 3 to 4 years before he could step on the field.
6. 100% chance you are on drugs. 100% chance....wow
This kid hasn't played a down this year correct?
Not guilty y'all got to feel me
He's done. He had surgery and had a rod inserted in his leg. It will be 6 weeks before he can even start trying to run again.
God, give me patience today. If given strength I may beat someone to death.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports