In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 2489
Online now 1717 Record: 18710 (2/25/2012)
We aren't just committed to college football; we're early enrolling in it.
Where the madness isn't just in March.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
We're adding to our team in Brentwood, TN again. We're looking for a front-end developer to work alongside the team and riseup (Adam Dillon). Information below and you may use the link to submit inquiries.
We've been extremely lucky at finding talent and expect to be doing a lot of new features in 2013 and beyond. Exciting times are nearing for our team.
Some info from the posting:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Successfully manage allotted work time within budget and project schedule
• Maintain and modify front-end web architecture and coding
• Assist with defining and maintaining code standards
• Program and maintain front-end code to those standards
• Collaborate with graphic design, user experience and development departments to maintain creative and efficient production processes.
• Contribute scalable, production-ready code for user-facing features
• Develop reusable application components
• Promote best practices for web user experience
• Develop superior technical solutions, keeping within usability guidelines and Web standards
• Easily recognize system deficiencies and implement effective solutions
• Research and introduce new technologies, integrating disparate systems and offering advanced solutions
• Keep current on new technologies and trends
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
• Strong working knowledge of current HTML and CSS coding practices, in keeping with W3C guidelines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to take ownership of projects that require interaction with multiple development teams
• Framework-assisted scripting knowledge, including AJAX, Animation, and progressively enhanced interfaces
• Familiarity with the Adobe suite of software, such as Photoshop
CREDENTIALS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 1 year of Web development experience with HTML, CSS, and appropriate industry experience
• Experience with integrating Content Management Systems a plus
• Experience version control (GIT is preferred)
• Dental and Health Insurance. Fun environment with sports on throughout the day on several HD televisions.
Would love to get some serious inquiries from users. Knowing the site and being a fan is very helpful.
This post was edited by Noah 15 months ago
Follow me at: http://twitter.com/NoahStanley247 or go behind the scenes of 247Sports at http://noahstanley.com/
This should be good...
Does 247 sports have an in-house legal counsel position in need of filling? If so, I will happily apply, but only if we can add free subscription to those perks
Started at the bottom, now we here.....better get used to it.
Done this type of work for the last 4 years
10 Major Poll National Titles (CFB record)
35 Bowl Wins (CFB record)
72 Wins over last 6 years (CFB record)
I can have several qualified candidates to you in a short time. If you hire one, I'll send you the bill.
I'd also suggest getting this posted on indeed.com.
We've had little luck with that one in Nashville for some reason... lucky we already have some legitimate candidates coming in from our other sources.
Indeed.com is a job posting aggregator. So a lot of people (savy ones anyway) search for jobs there.
Sorry I think I've confused them with a developer only job posting place. Not sure what success we've had with them, but I do think we've tried them before.... Just not sure a lot of people are looking for new gigs in Nashville.
Dice maybe? Dice is IT specific.
Yep, I believe it was dice.
Truth about indeed.
Using it now and I think it's better than monster & careerbuilder.
"You must show no mercy nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you, for your GREATNESS will silence them all." -ULTIMATE WARRIOR
Any job posted on Monster or CB (and most all boards) gets posted on Indeed.
That's the point of it.
I kinda figured since it has all the jobs listed on both and then some. Definitely efficient. Seems that "Simply Hired" is similar to indeed.com. Lots of nice user features on both (ie. you can re-view every job posting you've viewed in the event that you fail to save/bookmark a position).
This post was edited by BamaBornDukie 15 months ago
Never heard of Simply Hired.
Thanks for the heads up.
I would send my resume but I can't leave my current job as it's very well paying but I know a bunch of people in that field that are extremely competent.. I'll talk with them and see if they want to send you guys their resume's.
Danielle Hunter, Jamario Rasco, Anthony FREAK Johnson.. DL wrecking crew of 2013.
Thanks! Looks like phone interviews will begin later this week.
I may be willing to take my talents to Nashville but I mostly so back-ends stuff, not front -end
What is happiness? The feeling that power is growing, that resistance is overcome.--Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
Do you perhaps need an aircraft mechanic?
247 needs a private jet so they pick up certain VIP members and fly them to Vegas.
I throw my name into the hat for Good Idea Guy.
I promise to deliver at least one good idea each day. It could be an idea about the board, an idea about the site in general, or an idea on what attire to wear that day because of weather. You about to walk outside in that polo? Not before you check with the Idea Guy. Its a long sleeve and windbreaker type day out there.
this coming from a guy who's moving BACK to West V.
i think that idea just negates all of your life's good ideers
www.yohoodent.com ... errybawdee awn ignorle
Thanks for the offer. Might need you later this year when rewrite is complete and new products start coming out.
I'm not sure you're quite as qualified as you want to believe ....
Time and change will surely (truly) show
How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!
does anyone have the "resume" back on rivals, jlf i think it was, that trolled about a middle management job at best buy or something. had ms paint listed as a skill, was freaking hilarious. wish i had it, would post here.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports