In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 2555
Online now 2540 Record: 18710 (2/25/2012)
We aren't just committed to college football; we're early enrolling in it.
Where the madness isn't just in March.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
And bigwilly is butthurt.... The cycle is complete.
I'd love to see Big Willy's tattoos
fsufsu said... I've got about 10 great stories on Lane but all you need to know is he will never be a loser, that's for sure.
Here you are...
CSTV's Going South has an exclusive interview with Alabama's most inked-up fan, Nathan Davis. For more info head over to http://www.cstv.com/roadtripcentral/video/
We will/are favored, yes.
- Leon Brown (JUCO OT 2013 class) needs to be solid. He doesn't need to be an AA but he needs to be a solid SEC OT. If not ,someone below him will have needed to step up this offseason. We had an all SEC center as 2nd string (which I have never even heard of before) so Jones won't be that hard to replace. And we have another Kouandjio brother to plug into guard unless one of the talented youngsters beat him out. If Brown is good, this line will be good.
- We will not replace a blocking TE like Michael Williams. But we may just add the top TE receiving threat in the SEC. Who knows at HBack.
- Brandon Ivory, Korren Kirven, and Darren Lake need to step up at the Nose spot. We didn't really have a great number two behind Williams this year although Ivory showed signs of it. He will need to be more consistent.
- Our secondary made a few mistakes last season and we rotated a lot of guys in and out to try and get the correct combo in certain packages. A few players not to me named missed on a few assignment that were just mental errors and a few just got beat. The good news though is that we were very young. Only Milliner really had an starting experience. Look for Dix to be one of the stronger safeties in the SEC next season and our overall DB play as a group to improve. Geno SMith will beat out John Fulton for the starting CB spot not in nickle.
- Our QB may just be the best college QB of all time. Now he has another year under his belt and the best WR corps in the country to thow to.
- Our RB stable is, well, sick. Not going to go through it but most who follow football know it. We have everything in it and we return two key guys.
- Our WR's are the best in the country. Everyone comes back (including the top 3 WR in all of football), we add two starters back from injury, and we add the best freshman WR in the country. Chris Black was on par to be amazing just like Cooper, but got hurt. Can't wait to see him try and get on the field this year. He will ahve to work hard to beat out these Seniors hungry in their last year.
- Our DE's are as deep as it gets but we lack an overall superstar. There are a few guys who could step up but tht fact f the matter is, we are deep and we can sub them and keep them fresh all day.
- Best LB unit in the country. We have two first rounders including the best LB in the country. Behind them is an endless list of talent that will work very hard to beat out other 5 star for the other two precious spots. LOADED
Slow down there cowboy
Old man hit you over the head didn't he? Got to stop running by his house...
He already is. He's achieved more than any other QB ever. I was being modest.
Getting trophies doesn't make you a great qb. He does his job well but saying GOAT is laughable. I'm sure you're exaggerating a little.
lolz at that comment
I get where you are coming from but he doesn't do anything special and has never gone unbeaten either
He is not even top 10 all time in terms of college QB's
What Vick did in one season was ten times as impressive as anything McCarron has ever done and Vick isn't even in my top 5
Somebody like Charlie Ward ? Vince Young ? Cam Newton ? even Tebow
All these QB's won games cause of themselves in many cases, McCarron wins cause his defense and run game are unmatched and occasionally he gets to pass a few times when 9 guys bite on the run
Get real weedline, when I see him do something Ill let you know... I agree he is the best QB Bama has had under Saban but best of all time ? That was rich
"come at you"? what are you, like 12 or something? Nova, in all seriousness, I've forgotten more about football than your pea-brained ass will ever know.
You using recruiting results for classes who have long since been gone from the program to justify Jimbo's shortcomings is comical. Let me know when Jimbo inherits a program with ZERO 4th or 5th year players who were even 7th round draft worthy and I might listen to your "poor me" argument with regards to the status of your program when Jimbo took over. Until then, it is just gibberish trying to justify the performance of an average coach at an underachieving school.
Kite has been processed. I bet you wake up in cold sweats every night from having nightmares of Saban and the evil Bammer empire.
Wow, its mind numbing that you don't understand that post I made
You took it so far out of context its unbelievable
please just stop, I know you don't realize how stupid you are but Im crying Im laughing so hard
Its hurts man, please shut up
You sure you are not an Auburn fan? Because lol. But I'm not arguing this again.
We all know you think McCarron is the most impressive QB you have ever seen, sadly you are all alone though
Are you gonna call me or not?
I'm tat-less son.
I don't believe you
Ahhh, there it is. When you get owned after making a ridiculous argument, the first reaction is to post smiling emoticons. That's rich.
Your arguments ITT have been pure entertainment. You never fail to deliver on the level of idiocy in your posts. Coker more "talented" than AJ? Lol. The "poor me" argument on the "mess" your program was in? Again, lol.
Nah mane. I'm just not a ridiculous homer.
Its the way you present yourself kite. Bama post after Bama post. Either you are completely obsessed, or you are the resident AU fan deployed to spy on the Bammers. I haven't been able to put my finger on which it is yet, though.
Frankly, IDGAF what you believe, Nova.
I believe you take steaming hot baths with your grandfather, but to each his own.
I don't know if you read the OP but this is actually supposed to be about who can win the NC other than bama. If OP just wanted bama fans he would have posted on BOL. Also this is the Blue Board which is the national board on 247Sports network. If I was on BOL I would be "spying".
Something you often imagine?
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports