In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 2401
Online now 2231 Record: 18710 (2/25/2012)
We aren't just committed to college football; we're early enrolling in it.
Where the madness isn't just in March.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
They'll win at least 150 dude. Don't be so humble.
Kei Igawa has more MLB victories than bundy. Until he proves to be better than Ben McDonald STFU
Maybe they'll be good enough this year to hold a 7 run lead in game 7
Lesson learned imo
#won't ever happen again
fsufsu said... I've got about 10 great stories on Lane but all you need to know is he will never be a loser, that's for sure.
UM Fans Understanding of Nova's Posts
Reds are winning the NL Crown...Votto will be 100% and we have a leadoff hitter....terrific staff and best bullpen, easy money
Sorry, all I see is:
4. Fluke year
1. Knuckleballer in the AL
3. 80 mph fastball
5. Ricky Ricardo
Are you sure you typed that right?
correct, in before that clark dude calls me slow
1. Reyes injury woes are a real threat but he's play 150+ games the majority of his career.
2. Melky was half decent before roids.
3. Bautista has been on DL once since his breakout.
4. Edwin won't repeat season but calling him a fluke is just inaccurate. I suppose Bautista is a fluke also? Please.
5. Lind sucks
6. Lawrie suspended or DL? Lol wut.
7. Rasmus is not a great player, but doesn't need to be. Decent CF and has plus speed and pop.
8. JP ain't bad.
9. Both guys on DL.
Morrow and Johnson are injury risks. Buerhle's 80 MPH fastball has a career 3.36 ERA against your Tigers.
Jays have question marks, but still Vegas favourite to win the WS.
Well it really depends on when he started juicing. Either way Melky is far from most important on the Jays team.
I think the Indians can have a good this year I think they should be higher than 22..
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports