In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 2401
Online now 2104 Record: 18710 (2/25/2012)
We aren't just committed to college football; we're early enrolling in it.
Where the madness isn't just in March.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
What web browser do you use? I like Opera over Safari on iPhone. I also use it on my iPod and LG.
Any other good ones for mobile devices?
Dolphin HD on Android.
I Ain't got no Worries - Lebron James
I have 6 browsers on my ipad. I like a few of them.
I would hope so.
BornToBeRed said: WPS, just a head's up. We might be the most family-friendly board on the network, so take it easy on your normal wps-ness.
What is the reason for using a different browser than the one it comes with? Have I been missing out? Always used what came with the phone.
Atomic Web Chrome
I use Chrome 98% of the time and Dolphin HD the other 2%.
"I was brought in here to change the culture. I'm going to coach with passion" - Fran McCaffery.
I'm trying Dolphin now. It's pretty nice, but I don't like having to scroll all the way up to reload a page.
I'll try Chrome.
I'd like to hear more about Dolphin
fsufsu said... I've got about 10 great stories on Lane but all you need to know is he will never be a loser, that's for sure.
I love the shortcuts menu. Scroll your thumb from the left side of the screen to the right, and a list of your shortcuts appear. Also, I just prefer the interface over the others I have tried.
Zabba, you shouldn't have to scroll back up to reload your page, since you probably have that page in your shortcuts. Just pull your shortcuts over and boom. Reload.
I'm still getting used to it. Been using Opera for a while.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports