In partnership with CBSSports.com
We aren't just committed to college football; we're early enrolling in it.
Where the madness isn't just in March.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
You were saying that last year, too.
TURDS ALL UP IN THIS MUG. /// "2010 Auburn Tigers, my favorite team. Unbeaten in all ways." -- Dan Wetzel, April 4, 2013, 6:29 p.m.
State sucks and everybody knows it. Last year they went to a bowl game for beating Memphis, UAB, La tech, tennessee martin, Kentucky and Ole Miss what a damn joke. This year it Jackson state hahahaha. Grow some balls and play somebody
i never said anything last year don't put words in my mouth. prove it
This post was edited by Boner 23 months ago
they won't let us take ole miss off the schedule has something to do with us playing 8 conference games
They lost to all teams with winning records. Put up more of a fight against top teams than Ole Miss did.
2009, 2011, 2012 Champs
Guys on the ESPNU sec media day special predicted Florida to go 7-5. Only game they think Florida wins that I don't is at A&M. Maybe I'm not too far off on my prediction.
If he was that good then why didnt he play over Jefferson or Lee?
Quay Evans wasn't a 5* player. Autry is a good player and should contribute. If you are counting on any freshman DL to have an impact in the SEC then you are in trouble. Autry should be able to contribute since he was a JUCO guy.
If Auburn has good QB play, which is up in the air then they beat Miss State. If not then Miss State in a close one. Auburn will have a hard time running the ball on States Dline (which has always been stout under Mullen). Turnovers are key in this game, and this is where Miss States DBs may become the X factor in the game.
This post was edited by Jos Mit 2 years ago
Auburn's season, IMO, comes down to 2 players. QB Frazier and LT Robinson. If those 2 guys play well Auburn should do pretty good. If not it could be a long year. I think the defense will be much better. LBs are still a question mark but the DL and Secondary should be much improved. We will have some of the better special teams in the league.
Moral victories will only get you so far in life, pretty soon you must turn those into real victories. That is something State hasn't really ever done.
1. Georgia: 12-0-The schedule is unreal, they get, arguably, their two toughest games, Florida & Auburn, sandwiched b/t UK and Ole Miss, the two worst teams in the league. Their toughest stretch? Vandy, TN & at USCe.
2. Florida: 9-3-Tough stretch of LSU, @Vandy, USCe, UGA & Missouri. I've go them losing to UGA, LSU and at FSU.
3. South Carolina: 9-3-Brutal 4 game stretch (Georgia, at LSU, at UF & TN), in which I have them going 1-4.
4. Tennessee: 8-4-Front loaded schedule so you have to worry about the wheels coming off the bus, but I have them losing at UGA, v. UF, Bama, at USCe.
5. Vanderbilt: 7-5-Loses to USCe, UGA, AU, UF & TN.
6. Missouri: 6-6-Brutal stretch of UGA, Ariz. St., at USCe, Vandy & Bama. I've got them losing to UGA, USCe, Bama, at TN, at UF and Vandy.
7. Kentucky: 3-9 ( Every SEC Team, and Louisville)
1. LSU: 12-0
2. Alabama: 11-1 (@ LSU)
3. Arkansas 9-3 (Alabama, @ South Carolina, LSU)
4. Auburn: 7-5 (Clemson, LSU, Arkansas, Georgia, @ Bama)
5. Mississippi State: 7-5 (Tennessee, AU, @ Bama, @ LSU, Arkansas)
6. Texas A&M: 6-6 (Arkansas, LSU, @ Auburn, @ Mississippi State, @ Bama, Missouri)
7. Ole Miss: 3-9 (Everyone in SEC play and Texas)
LSU over Georgia, another 42-10 game sounds about right.
There is no way you actually believe this. We will not lose to Mississippi freaking State. With your losses in the secondary, you're more likely to lose @ Mizzou than we are @ MSU.
Okay. Espnu guys just predicted Auburn to lose to Mississippi State as well.
our DC is better than your entire coaching staff and he has better players to work with.
that's probably why they're not on ESPN
Trevor Madich and Christian Fauria are on ESPN a lot.
behind our worst OL in school history, we ran for 235 yards and 2 TDs at 6.5 ypc on their DL.
this year we will have a more talented OL and a running threat at QB.
Did last year too, I would remind you that we were worse last year than this year and they were better.
If you want to play stupid, that's fine.
We'll see who wins. Not everyone is out to get Auburn like you all think.
Mississippi State 24
Both coaches' first seasons.
Christian Fuaria or whatever has never been on ESPN.
Trevor Madich isn't very good at SEC predictions
you're the one "predicting" Auburn to lose to MSU and trying to get people to take you seriously.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports