In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1852
Online now 2227 Record: 18710 (2/25/2012)
We aren't just committed to college football; we're early enrolling in it.
Where the madness isn't just in March.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
You are dead to me
Did you purposely tribal tat your left side so you could hang it out the window with some Chris Angel rings on?
Douchebags drive mustangs. The end.
Doesn't make the Mustang douchey, my friend.
What you trying to say I'm a douchebag?
Unfortunately it does, nothing inherently wrong with the car you linked but as soon as you got inside you'd be a douchebag.
No no, a car only enhances your personality. If someone is a douche in a Mustang (or BMW or lifted truck or whatever), it's merely an enhanced reflection of themselves when outside the car. A douchebag in a Mustang is a douchebag outside a Mustang.
Wet willie bruh, no homo.
XoGisele, Ashley Sky, Niki Skyler
"PSU a 3 to 4 win team" - New-era, September 2012
...I didn't know you drove a BMW. And I love the way they sound, and I really do love the M3s. But 95% of the guys who drive BMWs are complete jersey shore d-bags. Then they're are the other 5% who drive BMWs because they are incredible cars. A good friend of mine has built several M3s that he races.
But 100% of the guys who drive Mustangs are tools. They wanted a "fast" car, but they don't actually know shit about cars and don't realize that Mustangs are garbage.
Mustangs were pure crap in the early 80s. They were the same car as the Ford Fairmont just a different shell put on top. I do like both of the new retro style Mustangs and Camaros though. Props to Ford for making the new Mustang affordable too:)
I agree, but that comes with the nature of a luxury German car.
I've owned a lot of mustangs... not a tool and none of them were slow ;) none of them were stock either though.
I drive an M now though.
My mom said she loved her Mustang...
I don't even own a Mustang, but you're:
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports