In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 2514
Online now 1964 Record: 18710 (2/25/2012)
We aren't just committed to college football; we're early enrolling in it.
Where the madness isn't just in March.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Other fan bases are arguing... Solid troll
yea and if he sees that score he is going to take all the pleasure in the world in the fact that the point difference was less than LSU's win... this kid is worse than delta and aubie man haha
L OH FRICKING LOL
9 years ago, in an irrelevant game.
This is fricking music to my ears
One of the oddest threads ever, and of course Purp is in here arguing about god knows what
I swear NPS thinks this place is a USCw home board
fsufsu said... I've got about 10 great stories on Lane but all you need to know is he will never be a loser, that's for sure.
You see what you started Fast Eddie from Scott.com.
People often overlook the most damming argument to there point.
Post made me lolz.
Dead on. I love these guys.
He doesn't have a home board.
"Here are provided seats of meditative joy, where shall rise again the destined reign of Troy." Virgil
I got BANNED from USChomeboard, cause I called out Scott Schrader, rightfully so because hes scared to critiscize Lane even after that joke of a year. I will be back though, i talked to 247 support, they said I was wrongfully banned so I should be getting unbanned soon.
You were one of those kids growing up that would try to hang out with the others that didn't like you right? The one who would be the butt of every joke but still not get he is not wanted.
That is you on the USC 24/7 board.
This post was edited by Uscscott80 15 months ago
Neither do I but you don't see me starting Nole threads every other day
You were banned because you're stupid...there are plenty of critics of Lane on our board, you simply took it to attention whore level.
Is this idiot the same guy as FastEddie from the pathetic 8-clap Scout board school?
Jealously and envy make you look more pathetic than you already are...... 98% of you wish you lived in LA, the other 2% never left your mother's basement.
your a Moron who is out of his mind
No Excuses,'' 11 x National Campions anyday,anytime ,anywhere.
How old are you 12?
Ya I'd be more worried about Bama or ND then UCLA for EVD.
"White man you just starting to get the blues" - Rags and Bones, Nomeansno
I keep it 100, not like the 70-80 Year olds on fighton247.
The coaches told Kylie Fitts they were gna go after him hard, after the EE debacall. He WILL NOT SIGN WITH USC, meaning we lost out on him.
Eddie V is all UCLA, emberassing. Back to back.years we lose out on 5* DTs to Ucla.
Fact is we will close out weak, who are we going to add??? Thomas ? Lol Ashawn? Lol
What is happiness? The feeling that power is growing, that resistance is overcome.--Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
I'm 25, but you bring the lolz erryday
Fact: we have more rivals 100 commits than the ACC or Big 12 on sanctions.
Nobody knows where EV is going. Chill puto.
This post was edited by Alonzo Harris 15 months ago
Stop saying we in reference to USC
NO ONE believes you are a Trojan
And yes, USC lost out on Ellis McCarthy last year
Thank God because it turned out he was an overrated sloth who sucked
We replaced him with with Leonard Williams who I believe was a freshman All American that hates El Paso
And it doesn't matter what people at 24/7 think
You will never be back on that board
Scott runs that board, period
I don't even see why you would want to, seeing as how you are universally thought of as an assclown there
I suggest The Wild West Board
Your complete lack of one single redeeming quality will go completely unnoticed there
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by BlemBlam3 15 months ago
This post was edited by star69 15 months ago
Nope nope. Both are Bama locks if we want them ;)
Is it just me, or is USCw the most defensive message board fanbase?
Why should we have to go to class if we came here to play FOOTBALL, we ain't come to play SCHOOL, classes are POINTLESS
Hard to judge, Bama is #1 imo by a good measure with a few coming in as possible #2's
FSU, Miami, Auburn, USCw, USCe, hell it really just depends on what board you read
All fan bases that are large, have large collections of idiots who mix not having a clue with far too much passion
Its part of what makes college football what it is, not sure if its good or bad though
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports