In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online now 1256 Record: 18710 (2/25/2012)
We aren't just committed to college football; we're early enrolling in it.
Where the madness isn't just in March.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Were receiving welfare and likely used an obama phone to detonate - lots of "splaining" to do....
George W Bush hates black people.
Golden is better then Jimbo... I feared it was true. He is going to hoist a crystal ball there - fsufsu
Getting welfare = likely terrorist IMO.
Obama should go ahead and resign so as to avoid impeachment
You defend Islam by setting up bombs at a race? Someone explain this. And what has America done post George Bush that has hurt Muslims? Please help me understand.
Obama shoots more muslims with drones then Bush ever imagined was possible.
The welfare they were beneficiaries of was their parents from when they were children. I'm not even sure how you jumped to your second conclusion.
Everything is Obama's fault, you knew he had to be part of this.
Got a link? I thought he was driving around a Mercedes.
Are you tellin me people on welfare have nice cars even if they are on govt assistance!?!?!
By using the limitless power of the almighty google, I present this, granted this is just in Pakistan, but you gets the drift.
stupid link attach don't work.
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by viningsnole 12 months ago
Yup I knew it was a bad idea to put a Muslim in office.
I don't see deaths or the targets. Frankly,I wish were out of every country.
Nice liberal source
Why did Michelle Obama visit the Saudi that was injured in the bombing and is now being deported?
Maybe she had messages to deliver from his relatives at Gitmo....
But the again the First Lady will take every opportunity to get on camera....
3 time POTW, member since 2006, MLWTI: 4-3
I heard Obama was their uncle
A fearless leader... Doesn't matter what country you are in. Obama will find you and kill you somehow someway instead of letting you just run to a bordering country.
Agreed - he will not even acknowledge his heritage's greatest pastime in jihadis beliefs.
He will go around the world and bow down to other nations leaders apologizing for the US's dominance in the past 100 years, but other countries attack us constantly through cyber attacks and acts of terror - and this guy utilizes the dominant liberal media to divert the attention of Americans away from his inability to lead.
He sucks, everyone in every other country knows this, as well as 45% of the people in this country. The other 55% has failed to realize this after his first 4 years
Wait so is he weak or too strong. Either he uses the drones too much and over steps his use or he doesn't defend us and is weak.
That whole situation stinks to high heaven.
From Yahoo! News:
Dems to Obama: Mr President, It's not your fault, it's not your fault, it's not your fault
And the Dems wil say the same crap when a republican is elected president.
You actually think the prez makes the calls for DOD??
The guy condemned water boarding - but Was willing to spike the football even though it was water boarding and aggressive interrogation that led the military to Bin Ladin.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports