In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1360
Online now 1184 Record: 18710 (2/25/2012)
We aren't just committed to college football; we're early enrolling in it.
Where the madness isn't just in March.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Anyone doing anything worth sharing who still feel the need to post. Feeling awfully lame on mine not doing a damn Thing. Post some pics of the beach, wet t shirt contest, keg stands something please give me a glimps of something cool
I am working spring break for the first time ever. Very depressing. At least I have st paddys day though.
Scary accurate. They need to add:
1. Getting into a shoving match with another group of guys on the beach over turf. "What's up MF'er? What's up? Back up. Back the fu** up! I know you see our towels and chairs. Don't act like we weren't here."
2. "Let's not go back to the Tiki Bar."
3. "Should we drive into Destin for the rest of the weekend?"
4. "How many tickets did you get driving through Washington County this time?"
5. " We're not getting up at 5aqm to go fishing on Spring Break Weedline. GTFO"
Just got back from Vegas last night. Phenomenal.
Why should we have to go to class if we came here to play FOOTBALL, we ain't come to play SCHOOL, classes are POINTLESS
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams,
Telling myself it's not as hard as it seems - Led Zeppelin
Mines next week, heading to savanna for st. Pattys day
No I did not lose a sig bet, but I am really really really ridiculously good looking.
You staying on the river ? It's wild. I'm a little jelly.
Golden is better then Jimbo... I feared it was true. He is going to hoist a crystal ball there - fsufsu
Not right on it but very close, on the river is stupid expensive for room a
First year out of school so no more spring breaks for me. 50/50 on savannah this week though.
I've done both... Staying off of it @ calling a taxi van is the way to go. $10 per person each way. $20 a night to not get a DUI ain't bad.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports