In partnership with CBSSports.com
We aren't just committed to college football; we're early enrolling in it.
Where the madness isn't just in March.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Might honestly be the greatest collection of music put together.....EVER! My Goodness
Why don't you post it then.
Not sure if serious......
1. 100$ Bill - JAY Z
2. Back To Black - Beyoncé & André 3000
3. Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Rey
4. Love Is Blindness - Jack White
5. Crazy in Love (Kid Koala Version) - Emelie Sandè & The Bryan Ferry Orchestra
6. Bang Bang - will.i.am
7. "I Like Large Parties" - Elizabeth Debicki
8. A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got) - Fergie, Q-Tip & GoonRock
9. Love Is the Drug - Bryan Ferry & The Bryan Ferry Orchestra
10. "Can't Repeat the Past?" - Leonardo DiCaprio & Tobey Maguire
11. Hearts a Mess - Gotye
12. Where the Wind Blows - Coco O.
13. "Green Light" - Green Light
14. No Church in the Wild (feat. Frank Ocean & The-Dream) - JAY Z & Kanye West
15. Over the Love - Florence + The Machine
16. Together - The xx
17. Into the Past - Nero
18. Kill and Run - Sia
19. Over the Love (Of You) - Florence + The Machine & SBTRKT
20. Young and Beautiful (DH Orchestra Version) - Lana Del Rey
21. "Gatsby Believed in the Green Light" - Tobey Maguire & Craig Armstrong
Huddles are for rookies.
I only know one of those songs..
Golden is better then Jimbo... I feared it was true. He is going to hoist a crystal ball there - fsufsu
I assume this is a joke.
I'll make sure to bump this thread for you Country bumpkins after the Oscar win.
I'm not a country bumpkin, but dude - the phrase "greatest collection of music" doesn't belong in the same universe as will.i.am.
This post was edited by randy88moss 14 months ago
Best producer out there right now....END OF DISCUSSION!
This post was edited by Lesticals 14 months ago
Danielle Hunter, Jamario Rasco, Anthony FREAK Johnson.. DL wrecking crew of 2013.
so, hollywood is destroying the great gatsby, and "hip-hopping" it all up...
that's tight. i wonder if gatsby gone curry a strizzap.
www.yohoodent.com ... errybawdee awn ignorle
SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC!
Barney isn't a fan of a SEC team and lives in Colorado. Geography has nothing to do with thinking this list is crap.
I'm dealing with idiots here.
Guarantee this will be the #1 album for at least the next 4 weeks.
I Ain't got no Worries - Lebron James
Southern A+, amirite?
My thoughts exactly....... either that or the OP is 15 years old.
And here they come........
I dont like rap. So you can have it. Its not music.
Usually Scorsese has fantastic music. But not looking like it this time.
You do realize that only 2 out of the 21 songs are rap songs, right?
And LMAO @ "rap isn't music". Again, you do realize that it's the #1 selling genre, right. Set aside your banjo, Grandpa....'tis 2013.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports