In partnership with CBSSports.com
We aren't just committed to college football; we're early enrolling in it.
Where the madness isn't just in March.
The place for discussion on the NFL
The place for discussion on college baseball
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
1b. Texas A&M
4. Ole Miss
5. Mississippi State
- The winner of the early season matchup Bama vs A&M wins the West.
- LSU losses a ton especially on defense but they are always a very good team. They could easily upset Bama or A&M. If they do, it will get them back in the race. It very well could end up similar to what it was this season.
- Ole Miss returns a lot and they are bringing in a very good class full of JUCO's who are ready to compete right away. They could easily upset one of the big 3.
- MSU loses too much but they still have a solid coach and some talent. The key to their season is getting past Oklahoma State the first game of the year. I'm not sure they will right now, but if they do they could very easily start the season 6-1 going to South Carolina.
- AU is a hard pick because I'm not sure what to expect. With some luck and fantastic coaching they could move up to 4th. Or, with mediocre to poor coshing and a bad finish to this years class they could end up all the way in the cellar. Thy are the wild card fort the upcoming season and their rank will fluctuate the most IMO.
- Arkansas is in a tough transition year and is most likely a year away.
- UF is on top. Not many people will argue with this one. They are the one team form the East I think could beat the West in the SECCG.
- South Carolina will be tough up front on defense. They will be well coaches as usual on offense. But it might be too much to ask to knock off UF. 10 win season going into a good bowl.
- UGA lis a lot like LSU where they lose a ton. Their offense will be one of the best in the SEC so they will have a chance, but that defense will lose them at least two games IMO. They could enu up 2nd behind UF.
- Vandy is just getting better. As long as they continue to add depth with good classes I think they continue to improve.Maybe this year their coach won't make boneheaded decisions like fake punts to overcompensate for their lack of talent.
- UT, lol
- Missouri and UK will fight for the basement. Missouri could jump UT if they have some balls bounce their way. UK is two years away from any sort of chance to move out of their basement home.
SECCG: Bama vs UF
NC: Bama vs Ohio State- We win by 10
"Because Bama now sucks just like FSU used to suck when we were getting dominated by OU. Does it make sense now?"- Sliger (FSU Fan)
tamu is way, way too high.
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
scorched earth is coming. A$$ToMouth is sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww compared to Gus.
Unless Kingsburry was that important to them, I don't think it is. Manzell is going to be one of the best players in the SEC ever before his career is over. Where would you have them? Go look at what LSU loses to graduation and the draft. They still don't have a QB either.
lose 4 of their 5 best players. 2 1st round OT's, and a 1st round DE. They are going to have a drop-off next season, you can bank on that.
you and captain derp can get mad all you want... but its true
Feel like I'm beating a dead horse but, we're not losing all 3 of those guys. Can't you people understand that?
We're also upgrading WR and RB talent.
Have both OT's announced they were going pro? I thought one was coming back? But it really doesn't matter with Manzell back there. They have great RB's, a Heisman QB, and are bringing in WR's in this class that will give them an upgrade. As long as they stay hungry and don't get complacent, watch out. The winner of our game wins the West.
no you aren't.
J Will will fail out
I like LSU much more next season than TAMU.
The best RB on our roster didn't play last year
No one will respect anyone's prediction. I said UGA would be a top 5 team in 2012 and got hazed like a pledge.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports