In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 2003
Online now 1977 Record: 18710 (2/25/2012)
We aren't just committed to college football; we're early enrolling in it.
Where the madness isn't just in March.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
That's something like what she is wanting. We're gonna start looking in the next 6 months or so. Ill definitely consider this. Thanks!
Three W's In My Life: Ward, Weinke, and Winston
Me 2011 Chevy malibu 1lt - it is a good family car. Nice interior... Not much fun to drive
Wife 2009 Toyota camry le - great all around car.
We are looking at trading the malibu off for a 2013 Volvo s60
Doak. Don't do it man.
RIP Lil Julio
'04 Grand Cherokee
Good: its a f***ing Jeep that goes anywhere and through anything. Its also nice on theBad: inside with leather, power everything, high end stereo, Sun roof
Bad: Gets 13.5 MPG here in Bham.
2011 Chevy Traverse.
The wife loves the reverse camera. With 5 kids, she has a fear of backing over a child or their toys.
Honestly, nothing yet.
Daily Driver - 2009 Infiniti G37XS Sedan
- 330hp + AWD
- All the gadgets
- Pretty good handling for a sedan
- Was able to fit all 3 baby/child seats in the 2nd row, which was why I bought it when our twins were born
- This model had the fog lamps built into the headlights, which is dumb. The newer model has the fogs in the lower fascia and looks/works much better
- Doesn't look as good as its competitors (BWM 335, Mercedes C300, etc)
Play car - 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR (race modded)
- Built to race
- Incredibly easy to modify and make a lot faster without touching the foundation/engine
- ~400whp / 11.51 best 1/4-mile at 5000' altitude
- Super car handling/steering for much less money
- 8 years of racing abuse and still on the stock, original motor despite pushing 30lbs of boost
- Able to run E-85 24/7 for maximum boost and cooling without needing race gas
- A bit fugly
- Almost no creature comforts
- Very uncomfortable ride on the street
- Loud as !#!#
warrtalon road race music video
This post was edited by WarrX 14 months ago
2012 Honda Accord LX-P
2003 Chevy Silverado-just flipped 150k miles
PRO's - Tough, Strong, Dependable, 8 foot bed, Loaded for '03 w/BOSE
CON's - Not much room in the extended cab as i want, but ok for the kids. Tailgate lever
has been broke for years, but I can still open it. 25 gallon tank=$90 to fill
2013 GMC Terrain SLT(wife/family) 5k miles
PRO's - 22/32 gas mileage, intellink system, all touch screen everything, "RED & Chrome exterior, remote start/powerlift gate, reverse camera, lots of backseat room (best in class), SIDI 4 cyl engine w/ECO DOHC, etc....
Con's - Not much bottom end power unless you press the accelerator 3/4 down. But so far we love everything else about it. RTR
Kanye doesn't rap to push a Rav 4...why should you?
After this, My '02 Park Ave is a disgrace. (though I LOVE my ride! 28 mpg on the highway)
I am a Buckeye...proof there is a God in Heaven who loves me.
Are you in Michigan, bro?
I thought that if you live in Michigan and drive a foreign car, you're a pr*ck.
Anyway, I drive a 2003 GMC Sierra.
This post was edited by 89 til Infinity 14 months ago
2007 Silverado 1500 Z71
-Just rolled over 110,000
-On my second transmission and transfer case.. luckily had the transfer case replaced under warranty, not so fortunate on the tranny
- other than that been a pretty solid truck.
This post was edited by Sig Spearfisher 14 months ago
Dive for the thrill, shoot for the kill.
06 Jetta, I'm hoping to get a new car when I graduate. I've already put 150k miles on the Jetta.
Go Blue & Gig Em'!
'08 4Runner SR5
Nice ride. Have always loved these and their Tacomas. Not greatest gas mileage but don't have to drive far.
'07 Mazda CX-9
Of course hers is loaded. She hardly drives it. Train to work. Really nice car and rated very good by Consumer Reports. Highly recommend these CX-9s
3 time POTW
2004 Pontiac Grand AM
1. Next month, it will be paid off.
2. When I bought it, it already had 100,000 on it. I used to do property inspections in it, which added another 100,000 to it, plus a ton of wear and tear with all the constant stopping and going. The odometer is at 235,000 and she doesn't seem like she's ready to die yet.
3. I don't drive a lot nowadays so I can probably eak another year or two out of it before I have to get a new car.
1. The CD eject button is broke and the last CD to go in it was a Josh Groban CD my wife was just dying to listen to. FML.
2. One of the back windows doesn't roll up. I had to duct tape the bastard shut.
3. One of the rear doors doesn't open. You can only get in on one side in the back.
4. It's constantly overheating. We just changed the thermostat and the problem is still recurring.
5. The car is a reminder of my ex-wife. I bought it when I was still with her. She had the same type of car and insisted I buy one like hers. I could've done so much better.
Why is this thread getting downvoted? Not trying to hijack the thread, but genuinely interested in why people don't like it.
Follow me at: http://twitter.com/NoahStanley247 or go behind the scenes of 247Sports at http://noahstanley.com/
2010 Lexus RX 350
Good: Only paid $15,000 for by purchasing it from our company for the amount owed on the loan and can trade it in for around $22-24k, 4WD, traction control, adjustable ride height, and most importantly heated seats
Bad: Gas mileage (around 20 per gallon)
Has anyone here ever owned a Volkswagon Golf/GTI. I am looking at the TDI Diesel which gets 42mpg Hwy?
Best all around vehicle we ever had and its not even close. You'll be amazed at the power that thing has. I love the new design direction their going with as well.
"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood, nobody!"
I was wondering the same, there's nothing not to like about this thread IMO. A ton of useful info in here as well.
Yea. I sent her a pic of it and she really liked the look of it which is one of the most important things to her. We will definitely test drive it when time comes.
2011 Kia optima turbo
The good: 10 yr 100k bumper to pumper warranty. Lots of power and 30 mpg. Oh and the best feature, heated and COOLED seats.
The bad: I drive a Kia.
1997 F-350 power stroke.
The good: it's a sweet ride.
The bad: nothing
No I did not lose a sig bet, but I am really really really ridiculously good looking.
Pro: Everything but gas mileage
Cons: gas mileage
This post was edited by BayTider 14 months ago
God, give me patience today. If given strength I may beat someone to death.
Take a look into the Mazda CX-7. I think they might be similar in size. Just to give you more options. I think they are rated well.
Will do. Don't know too much about Mazda. Haven't really ever talked to anyone who has one. Do you?
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports