In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online now 1594 Record: 18710 (2/25/2012)
We aren't just committed to college football; we're early enrolling in it.
Where the madness isn't just in March.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
I didn't know the guy til all that.
I'm not really into who trolls who.
My family's big Dawg fans so I'll generally roll with you.
Lol at the board members thinking I'm NovaNoles and BTnole27.
Dawgs on Top!
We cool then brah!
Oops...my bad. I'm wondering where the optimism is coming from then
Posters are gonna post
I thought it was funny folks calling you other posters.
Any troll on our board gets credited to nova.
Dudes on more Nole minds than Jimbo.
I love the internetz.
Alabama beats A&M hy 20 next year. You shouldn't have pissed Saban off.
And because Auburn men and women believe in these things, I believe in Auburn and love it.
-George Petrie (1945)
1. True. Yea he is a better QB.
2.True. But Second year for Saban to play you and he will have a way to defend Johnny F.
3. False!!! what you lose how many OL? your starting Left Tackle and right Tackle? NO
4. A&M losses a first round DL. But your right they are.
5.Home is an advantage but playing Bama early will be a disadvantage. But you will have to see next year cause you just think im a Homer
6. He is to an extent.
Wrong!!! about OL Bama returns Starting LT which will be a top 5 pick next year. and a 3 year starter at RG (will be drafted don't know when) and we have players that will start that have played a lot against (At least a half) every team except A&M LSU and Notre Dame (Cause they were SRs). And We always have a great Offensive Line.
RunningBacks are gonna be great but Lacy is my Favorite back in years from Bama so no one for a long time will live up to him IMO.
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by wrightman1 15 months ago
Never pissed Saban off brah.
This post was edited by Frank Tha Tank 15 months ago
I don't lose anything brah.
Corrected. Im Sorry A&M i will say.
This post was edited by wrightman1 15 months ago
Aaron Murry? Ha ha
Why would he let that on the Net?
No clue, but.....
1. Who knows, but I'm pretty sure he threaded the needle a couple times in coverage last year. Defenders were in perfectly good position on a number of occassions.
2. I'm sure Saban will have a plan to defend JFF, regardless of how many years he's been in that system.
3. Not sure on the D. Underrated is hard to say when we lose 2 of 3 startling linebackers, underrated CB, and and Top 5 DE. This is what concerns me the most. OL will be fine. Losing Joeckl is huge, but there are guys with PT coming in.
4. Bama OL is good every year. Looking to next year and trying to compare to last doesn't work. They're always stacked, always have good RB's, and play smash mouth football.
Playing at Kyle Field will be interesting. Of course home field is great, but I don't it will phase Bama.
Murray gets pu$$y all the time brah
I think playing at Kyle field will be a huge advantage for A@M.
But Just like Saban done to Tebow the 2nd time he will shut Johnny football down (not completly) enough for Bama to beat A&M.
So did David Bowie "brah"
Groupie love then I guess brah.. murray doesn't have the aids though.
Lot of stupid ITT
Go Blue & Gig Em'!
You Derpers can't beat LSU at your OWN HOME FIELD
A&M will get pounded in Baton Rouge
Blee Dat son
Johnny Foozball went full retard against LSU's defense
There goes the neighborhood.
Actually our kicker went full retard but the point is moot. You lost Dabo, with a month to prepare, there's no forgetting that.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports