In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 2489
Online now 2325 Record: 18710 (2/25/2012)
We aren't just committed to college football; we're early enrolling in it.
Where the madness isn't just in March.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
This guy just won't quit .
1. Can't stand Petrino.
Thats really the only one. A lot of LSU guys would put Saban but he's ok to me. I just hate it when he gets on the media for things like preseason polls when truly the fans love that stuff, and ultimately the fans pay his bills.
Damn Strong Football Team
Wondering if Mike Gundy makes anyone's list...I have mixed emotions at this point.
1) Trooper Taylor
2) Brian Van Gorder
3) Gene Chizik
4) Lane Kiffin
He just knows its meaningless which falls in line with everything he preaches about controlling what you can control and letting the rest go. Hard for me to fault him for caring less about a preseason poll. Jmo and I'm a touch biased of course.
This post was edited by BamaFreak1978 20 months ago
^this will suffice
I dream of a day when chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
1.) Lane Kiffin
2.) Charlie The Hut
3.) Urban Meyer
is that douche nozzle in the picture supposed to be faux-hawk?
1. Urban Meyer
3. Gene Cheesedick
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
1. and 2. I totally get and agree.
But as long as long as Clemson Bible College is on your schedule every year, you should love Rev. Dabo hanging on to that coaching job for as long as they'll keep him around IYAM
1. Gene Chizik
2. Gene Chizik
3. Gene Chizik
I cant stand this guy one bit, and every time his goofy a** screams "War Eagle" I feel like putting a ice-pick through his forehead. Id rather have Bobby Bowden than that goof
This post was edited by BrodieMSU 20 months ago
1. Brady Hoke- Too stupid to say his archrivals' full name.
2. Bret Bielema- He's a whiny sore loser.
3. Nick Saban- Just comes off as a jerk. Can't wait til he's finally busted for looking the other way while his players take illegal benefits.
4. Brian Kelly- When he gets pissed, he turns purple. I get annoyed that talented Midwest players are stupid enough to play for him when they could play at a real big name program in the Midwest (Ohio State, M*chigan, etc.)
5. Bobby Petrino- this idiot stated how the only personel he'd want from the Ohio State team that beat him in the Sugar Bowl was Terrelle Pryor. He was the poster boy for delusional southern homerism. After that Sugar Bowl loss, he's hired two former Ohio State coaches and has been recruiting Ohio more. So much for not needing anyone from the North, huh Bobby?
Who am I to judge?
close on this list
So it DOES get on OSU fans nerves.
I'm amazed Bo Pelini hasn't made a list yet.
Feed me to the wolves, and I will return leader of the pack. #FreeDA
Nobody could possibly hate Randy Edsall unless they are a Maryland fan.
Looks like another perfect day.
He just looks like a dick. Want to punch him in the face.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports