In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1833
Online now 2140 Record: 18710 (2/25/2012)
We aren't just committed to college football; we're early enrolling in it.
Where the madness isn't just in March.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
If Stanford beats UCLA next week, they win their side over Oregon.
Oregon is not in the PAC-12 title game unless UCLA beats Stanford
Okay I got it now
Good question; NOPE
You don't understand what you're talking about.
Oregon needs a miracle. They'll still be an at-large unless they shit the bed against OSU.
Then you will really hate the playoff scenario. SEC will dominate that as well.
5. Texas A&M
6. Louisiana Lafayette
7. South Carolina
10. Ole Miss
KSU got BLOWN OUT by a team with a losing record...who happens to have the worst defense in the FBS....
1. Notre Dame (undefeated against decent schedule)
2. Ohio State (undefeated against softish schedule)
3. Florida (3-1 against top 10 schools)
4. Alabama (1-1 against top 10 schools)
5. Georgia (Beat #3 and could play #4, but 1 loss is a bad one)
6. LSU (2 quality wins but 2 defeats)
7. Kansas State (Big XII is tough but 52-24 is a blowout)
8. Oregon (no wins vs. top 20; could improve if they beat OSU and UCLA)
9. Florida State (tissue paper schedule as I don't rate Clemson, huge game against UF)
10. Colorado (no one else deserves top 10)
Just missed: Texas A&M (1-2 vs quality), Stanford (WAS loss hurts), Oklahoma (2 home losses), South Carolina (1-2 vs quality WITH Lattimore, should roll Clemson though)
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports