In partnership with CBSSports.com
We aren't just committed to college football; we're early enrolling in it.
Where the madness isn't just in March.
The place for discussion on the NFL
The place for discussion on college baseball
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Few notes to pass along from today:
- 2012 guard Charles Bolden picked up an offer from George Mason and South Carolina this week. He currently has a top five of Tennessee, Miami, Boston College, George Mason and Virginia Tech.
- 2013 Jason Boswell of St. Patrick's in Elizabeth, NJ has offers from Rutgers, Virginia Tech, Seton Hall, Cincinnati and Pittsburgh. He does not know of any visits that he will take over the next few months. He feels that Virginia Tech and Pittsburgh is recruiting him the hardest. Boswell had 14 tonight in a win over the U16 Wisconsin Playground Warriors.
- 2013 Solomon Poole of Terry Parker in Jacksonville, FL has offers from South Carolina, Central Florida, South Florida and Georgia Tech. He is starting to get interest from Florida, Providence, Oklahoma State, Arizona, Memphis and North Carolina among others. Poole is the younger brother of Kentucky rising sophomore Stacey Poole. Tonight Poole hit the game winning shot for the Dwight Howard Warriors with just 2 seconds remaining.
- 2012 Colemon Johnson of Oak Hill has offers from UNC-Greensboro, Delware, Mount St.Mary's, and Robert Morris. I was impressed with the activity of the 6'6 wing player. He is getting some interest from Fairfield, Cleveland State and Quinnipiac. He had 15 points tonight as his Hoop Magic Team Takeover ball club scored a victory.
- 2012 Hans Brase of Hill School in Pottstown, PA looked much more fluid and versatile tonight as his Team United ball club won by a large margin tonight. Brase is a 6'7 combo forward that holds offers from Princeton, Penn, Charlotte, North Florida, Presbyterian and UNC-Greensboro. He is also getting interest from Virginia, Stanford, Auburn, Clemson and Northwestern. In the first half of their lopsided win, Brase had 15 points.
Plenty more tomorrow and make sure to follow me on twitter as I will post updates and thoughts throughout the day.
Follow WG on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WillGunter247
Thanks for the update!
mkillian247 on twitter..... I say a lot of stuff you wont care about.
solomon poole is very athletic!!!! im preety sure he has intrest from Auburn also
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports