In partnership with CBSSports.com
We aren't just committed to college football; we're early enrolling in it.
Where the madness isn't just in March.
You have no favorite boards.
- Shawn Smith of Jacksonville, Fl (Providence School) had Missouri and South Carolina come by to see him this week. He is a Top 75 prospect that had committed to UCF but has since de-committed. The Golden Knights were in to see him last week.
- Carlos Morris of Jacksonville, Fl (Arlington Country Day) had a solid week with Providence, Cincinnati, South Carolina and South Florida all stopping by to see him. He is planning a visit to the Bearcats in June and while he did not publicly name a leader I think Cincinnati is in good shape.
- Georgia wing Marcus Hunt of North Clayton High School had a fantastic week picking up offers from Tennessee, Georgia, Georgia Tech, and Mississippi. He is quickly becoming one of the hotter prospects in the southeast and will see his offer list increase when coaches can see him again in July. He told me this evening he did not have any leaders.
- 2013 prospect Josh Newkirk of Word of God in Raleigh, North Carolina picked up an offer from Indiana today. Tennessee, Rutgers, Auburn and North Carolina State were among the BCS schools to stop in on him during the open period.
- 2013 point guard Rashawn Powell of Dr. Phillips in Florida got a visit from Providence and is getting interest from Clemson and South Florida as well.
- 2013 wing Anton Gill of Ravenscroft in Raleigh, North Carolina had Clemson, Richmond, East Carolina, Tennessee, Boston College and Navy all stop by to check on his this week and watch him work out.
- Wisconsin coaches visited earlier this week with 2013 point guard Bronson Koenig.
Follow WG on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WillGunter247
thanks for the updates!
mkillian247 on twitter..... I say a lot of stuff you wont care about.
Indiana is really hitting these kids from the word of god strong. It's nice to have the inside connection with these players.
Really hope we can get Shawn Smith back on board
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports