• Brandon Shelby is in his third season as Indiana's cornerbacks coach.
• Tutored first-year starters Brian Williams and Antonio Marshall in 2012. Williams made 58 tackles with a half-sack, one interception, one fumble recovery and eight pass breakups, which tied for the team lead. Marshall recorded 38 tackles with 2.5 TFLs and two INTs.
• Greg Heban started all 12 games in 2011 and led the team with two interceptions, shared the lead with six pass breakups, finished third with 62 tackles and added one sack, 1.5 tackles for loss and one fumble recovery.
• Spent 2010 as cornerbacks coach at the University of Louisiana-Monroe. Cornerback Robert Nelson finished with 55 tackles with two interceptions, seven pass breakups, five tackles for loss, one sack and one fumble recovery.
• In 2009, Shelby coached the secondary at Portland State University and managed the defensive backs at the University of San Diego in 2008.
• San Diego posted a 9-2 mark and three of Shelby's players earned all-conference honors.
• Al-Rilwan Adeyemi was named Pioneer League Freshman Defensive Player of the Year after finishing the season with five interceptions, two of which he returned for touchdowns.
• Began his coaching career at his alma mater, the University of Oklahoma, as a defensive assistant in 2006. The Sooners won the Big 12 Championship and went on to play in the Fiesta Bowl that season.
• Shelby spent the 2007 season as a graduate assistant at the University of Arizona before moving on to San Diego.
• Participated in the inaugural Future Coaches Academy in San Antonio in January 2007, a workshop held in conjunction with the NCAA, American Football Coaches Association, the Black Coaches Association and the National Football League.
• Shelby was a standout defensive back at Oklahoma, where he participated in a pair of BCS National Championship games and three straight BCS bowl games.
• As a four-year letterman (2001-04), he earned All-Big 12 honors and Academic All-Big 12 honors. In 2002, he tied a then Oklahoma record with four sacks for a defensive back.
• Graduated from Oklahoma with a bachelor's degree in business management in 2004 and a master's degree in human relations in 2005.
- Early Enrollee
- Gray Shirt
- Video Highlights
- Medical Redshirt
- Primary (Inactive)
- Secondary (Inactive)
- Keeper (Inactive)