There were some significant visits over the weekend, including a surprise unofficial visit by the 247Sports No. 1 ranked prospect Julius Randle.
Randle gave the Cowboys a look.
Randle, who is being recruited by some of the top programs in the country, spent some time on the Oklahoma State campus over the weekend.
Randle hasn't formulated an official school list yet, but Baylor, Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, North Carolina, and Texas among others are prominent schools in his recruitment.
- No. 8 ranked prospect Marcus Lee unofficially visited UCLA over the weekend. He will also unofficially visit California Sept. 1. Then he will officially visit Louisville the weekend of September 9, Kentucky the weekend of October 13 and Indiana the weekend of October 20.
Lee is also considering Duke and Kansas.
- Georgia now has its backcourt of the future in place. No. 126 ranked Juwan Parker of Tulsa (Okla.) Booker T. Washington committed to the Bulldogs over the weekend. The 6-foot-3 shooting guard joins point guard J.J. Frazier in Georgia's 2013 recruiting class.
- UAB secured a commitment from guard Dayshawn Watkins out of Jacksonville (Ark.) North Pulaski High School.
- Four-star big an Dominic Woodson announced he is down to 10 schools. Baylor, Cincinnati, Connecticut, Kentucky, Memphis, North Carolina State, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Tennessee and Texas A&M made the cut.
- Goodluck Okonoboh, who was a ranked three-star prospect in the 2013 class, has reclassified to the 2014 class and will attend Wilbraham (Mass.) Wilbraham & Monson Academy.
Already have an account? Sign In