Big West and Big Ten both unbeaten in NCAA Tournament

Big West and Big Ten both unbeaten in NCAA Tournament

• As much as I hated UCI blowing out the Titans in the Big West final Ireally appreciated a team playing on all cylinders.

You can see when a team is playing for each other (just like the Titans did in the 2018 Big West Final) and it is inspiring.

I think UCI has real shot at the sweet 16 and I'm rooting for them.

I don't know the last Big West team to make the sweet 16 (probably UNLV in '91) but I hope they make the Big west proud. (But I'm glad their seniors are leaving).

• Discussion
  • Titans90 said... (original post)

As much as I hated UCI blowing out the Titans in the Big West final Ireally appreciated a team playing on all cylinders.

You can see when a team is playing for each other (just like the Titans did in the 2018 Big West Final) and it is inspiring.

I think UCI has real shot at the sweet 16 and I'm rooting for them.

I don't know the last Big West team to make the sweet 16 (probably UNLV in '91) but I hope they make the Big west proud. (But I'm glad their seniors are leaving).

Unofficially, NMSU was the last to make the 16 led by Sam Crawford in '92. So fun to watch. Unfortunately, those wins were vacated because some players were declared ineligible because in part a secretary types some stuff for them for free.

Officially, UNLV was the last. Setting UNLV aside, our Titans were the last.

I have to admit, I'm cheering for UC Lego Land as well.

This post was edited by dahozzman 6 months ago

• Agree 100%

This post was edited by shopperman 6 months ago