Kyle

Kyle

• Kyle is on the Raptors Summer League squad!!!

• Discussion
  • Here is the sauce:

Harrison Faigen on Twitter

“#CSUF standout Kyle Allman Jr. is joining the Toronto Raptors for summer league, per a league source.”

Read more

Not on the official announcement a few days ago, however:

Raptors Announce NBA Summer League Roster | Toronto Raptors

The Toronto Raptors announced Friday their 15-man roster for MGM Resorts NBA Summer League 2019 in Las Vegas. Raptors video coordinator Jon Goodwillie will serve as the team’s head coach for the tournament.

Read more

Hope to see him get a chance but he really needed to work on that outside shot as it digressed over this past season. Slider ball rotations just aren't going to cut it in the NBA.

• Here's the Raptors schedule (times PT). Set those DVRs and let's hope he plays some.

July 6 (9:00 pm, ESPN) Golden State Warriors
    July 8 (4:00 pm, ESPNU) Milwaukee Bucks
    July 9 (6:30 pm, NBA TV) New York Knicks
    July 11(3:00 pm, NBA TV) Indiana Pacers

This post was edited by BreakingTitan 3 months ago

• The site merged? Made me change my password? I’ve been Shopperman since 2003, now I’m Diehard77, ok......make up your mind internet!

• Sure, sure, next you will tell us you are a Somali Prince ready to send us a fortune if we will just Bring Back Titan Football. My "botdar" says you may be a Russian Bot working for the evil Charming Sharks of CSULB otherwise known as lbc. Come clean Comrade.

• LASTTITANFAN said... (original post)

Sure, sure, next you will tell us you are a Somali Prince ready to send us a fortune if we will just Bring Back Titan Football. My "botdar" says you may be a Russian Bot working for the evil Charming Sharks of CSULB otherwise known as lbc. Come clean Comrade.

????????

• hoops

• Kyle Sr shared this with me.

It's official, Kyle's new clothes. Gotta love he got to keep his number.

Getting ahead of myself, when are the Raptors scheduled to next be in town?

This post was edited by dahozzman 3 months ago

• dahozzman said... (original post)

Getting ahead of myself, when are the Raptors scheduled to next be in town?

Whenever that is Allman won't be on the team unfortunately. He didn't leave the bench in the Raptors first game of the summer, which is made up of mostly non-NBA players.

• After three games Kyle Allman, Jr is still MIA, or DNP-COACH'S DECISION.

Kind of sad really. At least give the guy a chance. Watching those games it does appear most players are not very good. Perhaps Toronto doesn't want everyone to notice that they have a gem on their hands? biggrin

Last chance today at 3pm.

• Kyle is playing...right now.

• Played 11 minutes and scored 3 points on 1 of 3 shooting. 1 rebound and 1 assist.

At least he got on the court.

• I just heard word that Kyle Allman signed with HEBA's Lavrio B.C. in Greece.

Congrats to him for getting paid to play basketball professionally. I'm sure he would've liked to start his career in the states but with his work ethic I'm sure he'll reach his goal sooner than later.

This post was edited by MrMcLean89 2 months ago