Vincent Lee

Vincent Lee

• Has there been official confirmation that Vincent Lee is transferring to us from Nevada?

If so, he makes 13 by my count.

• Discussion
  • Yes, there has. I was surprised that the 5th. Year senior was given the final spot.

• I don't think Lee's transfer was ever announced by the school. Did he enroll for the Spring '19 semester? Did anyone see him at games? If he was not enrolled in the Spring, will he still be eligible for Spring '20 or will he have to wait until the following season?

• He was at most (all) games second half of the season. If he was sitting on the bench, does that mean he was enrolled? If not, I would like to sit on the bench next season.

• He was at every home game. I sat with his family at the away game at Long Beach. Vince Jr. Is very much a Titan.

• TitanJim, If you have some time can you post a projected roster? I've done one the last several summers.

Venzant
    Clare
    Awosika
    Arnold
    Pitts
    Wang
    Rowe
    Bradley
    Mojus
    San Antonio
    Lee
    Taban
    Kamga

• KirkSR said... (original post)

TitanJim, If you have some time can you post a projected roster? I've done one the last several summers.

Venzant

Clare

Awosika

Arnold

Pitts

Wang

Rowe

Bradley

Mojus

San Antonio

Lee

Taban

Kamga

That is a pretty good looking roster on paper. Am I crazy in saying this is the best looking class (in total) since Vaughn and Seeley came in?

• How are we feeling about Pitts-Wang? Any intel on what they are doing, if anything, this summer (to improve their games)?

• THAT is a great question. Especially given that Coach Smith, who did SUCH a great job with them, has moved on.

This post was edited by dahozzman 5 months ago

• A list of players is included in this thread.

• Holy smokes, we're a basketball school now.

• Thankfully, Vincent Lee will be eligible immediately.

https://twitter.com/FullertonMBB/status/1189989948901875712

• That's awesome news.

• we need him....and Rowe....and kamaga(sp?)....and ????