HOME OPENER v USC TAILGATE at Alumni House!

HOME OPENER v USC TAILGATE at Alumni House!

• Hey everyone! This hasn't hit the Alumni Association website yet, but I wanted to let ya'll know that a couple of alumni chapters are sponsoring a tailgate on 2/15! It will be similar to Night of the Pachyderm....and the entrance price includes BEER!!! 

I'll update this post with the link to purchase online as soon as I can. Until then, if you'd like to purchase tickets to the tailgate, you can do so by calling the Alumni House directly at:
    (657) 278 - 2586.

Come out to the ballgame with fellow alumni and friends! Enjoy pizza and hot wings, prizes and loads of fun before the big game against USC.  Wear your Titan gear and rally our CSUF Titan Baseball team onto a victory.

Titan Tailgate

5-6:30 p.m.

Golleher Alumni House

800 N. State College Blvd.

Fullerton, CA 92831

Titans Baseball vs. USC Trojans

7 p.m. 

Bring the family for an evening of baseball and entertainment sponsored by the Hispanic-Latino Alumni Chapter in collaboration with the Business Titans Alumni Chapter!   

Titan Packages

• $12 per Alumni Association Member:  Includes meal*, 2 drink tickets and a general admission game ticket

(Up to 3 guests can be purchased at the member rate - membership verified upon RSVP)

• $15 per Non-member and additional guests:  Includes meal*, 2 drink tickets and a general admission ticket
    • $8 per Season Ticket Holder: Includes meal* and 2 drink tickets (Additional tickets must be purchased for guests at the standard rates)

*All meals include choice of assorted beverages - water, soda andBEER  years and older).