*** Liberty at ECU game thread ***

*** Liberty at ECU game thread ***

• Tip-off is set for 4 p.m. The game will be televised on ESPN3.

We'll have live updates for you here.

• Discussion
  • No debaut in warm-ups?

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • ECU starting five:

Newton
    Miles
    Suggs
    Gardner
    Coleman

• Debaut not dressed. He, Robinson and Jackson aren't even here as we do the anthem.

• No Ludgy, Tremont tonight. Pig is dressed

• Sam Anderson said... (original post) No Ludgy, Tremont tonight. Pig is dressed

Pig came out of the locker room dressed just as the anthem started. Interesting.

• Gardner, Suggs, Newton, Coleman, and Miles are the starting five for ECU

• Now Pig runs back to the locker room.

• Stephen Igoe said... (original post) Now Pig runs back to the locker room.

?????
  • i could get a layup against us right now

• ECU leads 8-6 with 15:55 1H

• Stephen Igoe said... (original post) Now Pig runs back to the locker room.

They're intentionally trying to give the fans heart attacks, or perhaps anxiety attacks.

• Did I hear the announcer say we are trying to spring the upset on the flames?? Are we the underdogs?

• PiedmontPirate1 said... (original post) Did I hear the announcer say we are trying to spring the upset on the flames?? Are we the underdogs?

by a TD

• PiedmontPirate1 said... (original post) Did I hear the announcer say we are trying to spring the upset on the flames?? Are we the underdogs?

Yea. Why wouldn’t we be. This team won 25+ games last year and went to the NCAA tournament. We are going to have to shoot the ball better than we have to compete.

• again just can't get our shots to drop

• Baruti got took to the rim by a 300 pound man.

• Liberty leads 17-9, 11:52 1H

• No chemistry

• just no effort to play D for most of these guys

• this team is just hard to watch

• Suggs just watches the Shooter, doesn’t box him out, watches him get the board, then watches him drive by him and fouls him on top of it for the and 1. I have never seen lazier play. Should be benched the rest of the game

This post was edited by 2bumsabroad 29 days ago

• These dudes were supposed to be good? This is legitimately the biggest let down this far in a long time.

• Until further notice, I’m convinced that it just can’t be done here.