Bahamas Tournament Viewing

Bahamas Tournament Viewing

• Looked on mothership and it looks like you have to sign up for “flowhoops”. $29.00 per month... of course you can cancel but sounds like it would be at minimum as one time $30 shot to watch the games this weekend?

Does anyone have any insight? Is there a way around this?

• Discussion
  • GOPirates29 said... (original post) Looked on mothership and it looks like you have to sign up for “flowhoops”. $29.00 per month... of course you can cancel but sounds like it wou...

• I did not realize we were playing UCONN in the Bahamas Saturday? user generated

• Heads up. I've seen some horror stories on several message boards with people trying to buy what is sold as a $12.50 a month option and being charged a 150 dollar package for the whole year (that's why it's cheaper). Sounds like it's easy to get dupped into that as multiple people have.

I would have said the heck with it if the 2 guards weren't back but I'll probably just pay the 29 dollars now. You get 4 games with a one month purchase with the 3 games in the Bahamas and then JMU is also with them I'm pretty sure.

This post was edited by Ory 23 days ago

• Ain’t doing it

• Just FYI ECU's three games in this tournament and the road game at James Madison are all on FloSports.

• If this is as appears, believe I will listen to Corey Gloor and Si this weekend.

• Hard to believe w 10 espns, Fox sports and cbs there is yet another streaming service to purchase

• Yep, pretty much what I saw on multiple message boards. You'd think these colleges would get in buisness with more reputal people. Off shore tourny I get but I think the entire CAA works with them. I'm rethinking it. 29 dollars isn't bad but I don't need the headaches of calling and trying to straighten out the BS.

• Ory said... (original post) Yep, pretty much what I saw on multiple message boards. You'd think these colleges would get in buisness with more reputal people. Off shore tourn...

I'd pay it if I trusted it would work and they wouldn't rip me off, but from the sound of it both are extremely possible.

• Corey and Si do a great job.

This post was edited by ecpyr8 23 days ago

• Their BBB rating is F. With companies basically buying BBB memberships to raise their ratings, you have to be pretty scummy to get an F.
    Wiziwig anyone?

• mikeinoki said... (original post) Their BBB rating is F. With companies basically buying BBB memberships to raise their ratings, you have to be pretty scummy to get an F. Wiziwig ...

Probably just some dude on the sidelines Periscoping from his phone.

• Buc Nasty said... (original post) Probably just some dude on the sidelines Periscoping from his phone.

Ooh, ooh! That reminds me. Let's get Bryant Packard's dad to travel to the Bahamas and live stream on Facebook. hoops
  • Start a GoFundMe page. I will spend a weekend in the Bahamas streaming the games for my Pirates buddies!

Anything for you guys!

This post was edited by 27612Pirate 23 days ago

• Si and Glore offer a cool combo.

• Is Jeff Charles not doing basketball anymore? I’ve watched the games and TV and haven’t turned the radio on.

• ecusetarip said... (original post) Is Jeff Charles not doing basketball anymore? I’ve watched the games and TV and haven’t turned the radio on.

it's still football season

• I normally have pretty good success with links on Reddit

• At some point it should get to where you purchase the game through the school and let the school work out the details of how the game is broadcast. This business of having to sign up with these unknown and questionable reputation companies is ridiculous. Either have the conference or the school work out the details, let the consumer subscribe to ECUSportsStreaming.com and let all the details be background that the customer doesn't have to bother with.

• The worst is when you forget to cancel this crap. I still get emails from App and other schools begging me to comeback for like 10 years ago when I bought their streaming services for one away game. The App one I forgot to cancel for 6 or 8 months which is why they were so hardcore about sending me crap. This site looks like a worse CSTV. I'm still tempted to roll the dice. Wouldn't be the first time I've gotten screwed, been double charged etc.

This post was edited by Ory 22 days ago

• I'm sure they'll be a stream on Reddit. I watched some of the UNC/UNCW game like that. It'll only be as good as it's production.

• NP13 said... (original post) I'm sure they'll be a stream on Reddit. I watched some of the UNC/UNCW game like that. It'll only be as good as it's production.

Hopefully. That said I can imagine their are a lot fewer people that care about an ECU/Evansville game demanding it than a UNC game.

• Ory said... (original post) Hopefully. That said I can imagine their are a lot fewer people that care about an ECU/Evansville game demanding it than a UNC game.

This is true