ECU releases depth chart for Connecticut game

ECU releases depth chart for Connecticut game

• Discussion
  • The Words Freshman or Sophomore show up 38 times on here folks - let that sink in.

• How does Delvontae Harris’s athleticism compare to Ramseur’s?

• Only 9 Seniors on the O/D depth chart.

17 Freshman or R-Freshman

Patience fellow Pirates...Good days are ahead!!!

• Burg Pirate said... (original post) How does Delvontae Harris’s athleticism compare to Ramseur’s?

If he can still tackle and play in space like he did on his junior highlight tape we will be fine.

• I live in Queens and have made the trip up to see our baseball team a couple times. Trying to decide if I wanna make the drive up on Saturday. I found lower level $12 seats for me and my wife. Wouldn't it be something if we get more Pirates in there than Huskies. Still on the fence about going!! #LOCKTHEDAMNGATES

• SHallPirate04 said... (original post) I live in Queens and have made the trip up to see our baseball team a couple times. Trying to decide if I wanna make the drive up on Saturday...

Go!
  • Definitely go if you can!

• How likely is it that Audie will gain another year?

• How much has peques played? Dont even remember him seeing him at WR

• Also, any update on Chandler Medeiros?

• Stephen, is Spellacy's injury concussion related?

• easonp17 said... (original post) Also, any update on Chandler Medeiros?

Still with the program but will not play this year.

• atr0309 said... (original post) How much has peques played? Dont even remember him seeing him at WR

He’s gotten a few snaps at WR. Mainly played special teams.

• atr0309 said... (original post) How much has peques played? Dont even remember him seeing him at WR

Special teams
  • ToTheHilt said... (original post) Stephen, is Spellacy's injury concussion related?

Not sure at this time. Houston has not gone into specifics with asked

• Our DL depth is less than impressive when the backup for two positions is the same guy.

• Last 5 years of Injuries & medically disqualified, kicked off, did not make it to ECU, quit etc have depleted our IDL depth and it appears that some of the 2017 class just have not met expectations. I am glad that Kezeiah and Hickman have been able to redshirt.

• Hickman 266 and Hozey 276. Big off season ahead for those two young men.

• Fullaheadflank said... (original post) Our DL depth is less than impressive when the backup for two positions is the same guy.

That's like our OL depth, Starting RG is going to be our old starting RT Morgan, but he is backing up Noah Henderson at RT...

• NortheastPirate said... (original post) Hickman 266 and Hozey 276. Big off season ahead for those two young men.

user generated

• Tickets procured! We in there! LETS ******** GO PIRATES!!!!

This post was edited by SHallPirate04 19 days ago

• SHallPirate04 said... (original post) Tickets procured! We in there! LETS ******** GO PIRATES!!!!

We want updates from the stadium. Tell us all about it!
  • SHallPirate04 said... (original post) Tickets procured! We in there! LETS ******** GO PIRATES!!!!

Atta Boy! way to Go and thank you for making the trip to support our TEAM!!

• Man we're young, have to think if we can avoid attrition, plug some key holes, and add depth we're going to be very good going forward.

• SOOO young. The future is bright, boys.

I'll give an update in the official game thread. pics included!