ECU wide receiver Juwan Moody enters NCAA transfer portal

ECU wide receiver Juwan Moody enters NCAA transfer portal

• Discussion
  • To read this post and more, subscribe now - 50% off Annual VIP Pass first year

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • If a scholarship player transfers, how does that affect our scholarship numbers? We are already operating at close to a FCS level in terms of number of scholarship players. Does this put us further in the hole because they can only take a max of 25 per class? I would expect there to be some natural attrition, but I hate to see us dig ourselves a deeper hole than we are already in. Then again, Coach Houston has to do what he has to do to reshape the roster. If he gets us bowling year 1 with the number of scholarship players we have, then he and the staff deserve a ton of credit because the odds are already stacked against us out the gate.

• Maybe Jsi took his lunch.

• Yea don’t know much about this but it does sound like Jsi had a strong spring. I’m thinking that he and the receiver from Conley will get significant reps this fall.

• Does anyone have any insight on how the NCAA may vote for the new grad-transfer rule they're throwing around??

p.s. I know insight and ncaa generally don't belong in the same sentence.

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - 50% off Annual VIP Pass first year

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • If Donnie K has anything to do with it the receivers will block or sit. From what I saw of Moody he didn’t block a lick. Pure speculation on my part.

• South Carolina kids. So many don't qualify, decommit if the wind blows in the wrong direction, and now this.

• Total trust in Houston...

Join
  • Add him to the long list of S.C. kids that didn’t pan out. I swear we are cursed down there. Need a stud from south of the border to come in here and change the negative mojo.

• Juwan Moody tweets he's heading to SC State.

• I didn't see it in the story, but is Juwan a legacy player at ECU? Related to former Pirate Jarrod Moody?

• WyckedLester said... (original post)

I didn't see it in the story, but is Juwan a legacy player at ECU? Related to former Pirate Jarrod Moody?

I don't believe so.

• Do you believe so or do you know ? There is a difference.

• Stephen Igoe said... (original post) Juwan Moody tweets he's heading to SC State.

That’s awfully quick

• ecusetarip said... (original post) That’s awfully quick

This is from the spring not sure why it got bumped

• CarolinasPirate said... (original post) This is from the spring not sure why it got bumped

Ah hell. I thought all the comments were odd. I thought we had already established the earring thing a while back.