Harold Varner III - PGA Tour Watch 2019-2020

Harold Varner III - PGA Tour Watch 2019-2020

Arrow9
  • HV3 completed his 36 holes 3rd and 4th rounds on Sunday with a 73 and 72 finishing -2 for the tournament. The tournament play was halted due to darkness and the remai ning groups will finish on Monday. At the time play was suspended he was T58. After play was concluded on Monday morning he remained T58.

This post was edited by TOC72 20 days ago

• Tough schedule for this tourny. I imagine HV3 will be glad to have this event behind him!

• HV3 travels to Georgia this week for the RSM Classic. Current FedEx rank is 43. Notable: He has not missed a cut this season so far but his weekend scoring has not been up to par.......pun intended

RSM Classic
    Date:Nov 21–24, 2019
    Sea Island, GA
    Course: Sea Island Resort - Seaside Course
    Watch on: GOLF
    Purse:$6,600,000

https://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/the-rsm-classic.html

This post was edited by TOC72 20 days ago

• TOC72 said... (original post) He has not missed a cut this season so far but his weekend scoring has not been up to par.......pun intended ...

I beg to differ, Grandpa. His problem is his scoring has been up to or very near par.

• TBone32 said... (original post) I beg to differ, Grandpa. His problem is his scoring has been up to or very near par.

"Rim Shot"....

• FYI. Harold not playing this week.

This post was edited by jkpirate 19 days ago

• jkpirate said... (original post) FYI. Harold not playing this week.

Thanks for the update. He was originally committed as of Monday.

• TOC72 said... (original post) Thanks for the update. He was originally committed as of Monday.

He must have decided to play Call of Duty with that kid from Mexico this weekend! That's been all over his social media accounts this week. Seriously though, I'm not sure he ever plays this tournament which seems odd. Nice play to play golf down there.