Potential options to replace UConn in The American

Potential options to replace UConn in The American

Arrow4
  • Ned Low said... (original post) If the conference wants to improve it’s image and competativeness, there are only four realistic scenarios:(1) Create a true, western wing by addin...

=215%

• Hardy har har. I fixed it for you.

• Ned Low said... (original post) If the conference wants to improve it’s image and competativeness, there are only four realistic scenarios so far as addition are comcerned:(1) Cre...

8 OOC games is going to be brutal.

• purplemind said... (original post) 8 OOC games is going to be brutal.

I deserve this criticism and more LOL. This is what happens when you hurridly type after a mong day of work before bed.

Fixed.

• Ned Low said... (original post) I deserve this criticism and more LOL. This is what happens when you hurridly type after a mong day of work before bed.Fixed.

Yep, those mong days are murder.

• TBone32 said... (original post) Yep, those mong days are murder.

I’m not going to bother correcting this one LOL. It’s obvious that my replies were doomed from the beginning.

At least it’s been good for some laughs.

• A big thank you to those who read the article, has surpassed the 50,000 read/views

• Choose the team that has a Walmart nearby ! I just love those YEAST rolls in the bakery department.

• I don’t get why folks keep mentioning SDSU as an option for the AAC. That’s all the way on the west coast and would be an outlier that’s just infeasible. Colorado and Idaho are stretches but are closer and make more sense.

I say Boise, AF, Colo State. Maybe Western KY too.

• WyckedLester said... (original post) I don’t get why folks keep mentioning SDSU as an option for the AAC. That’s all the way on the west coast and would be an outlier that’s just ...

'Colorado is a stretch but is closer'...but you mention AF (in Colorado Springs CO) and Colorado St (in Fort Collins CO)...?

• Sam Anderson said... (original post) A big thank you to those who read the article, has surpassed the 50,000 read/views

Congrats Sam! Quite the achievement.

• rotawa68 said... (original post) 'Colorado is a stretch but is closer'...but you mention AF (in Colorado Springs CO) and Colorado St (in Fort Collins CO)...?

In comparison to San Diego. Since we have Texas, Oklahoma, and Tennessee teams Colorado might be workable. But I think California is just too far, especially for just one team, SDSU.

• No on any California school. Their governor and legislators are prone to forbid trips to states they disagree with. No need to have to deal w more political headaches

• WyckedLester said... (original post) In comparison to San Diego. Since we have Texas, Oklahoma, and Tennessee teams Colorado might be workable. But I think California is just too ...

gotcha

• Schools such as Buffalo, the Michigan schools (W./C. MI), Ohio U or Northern Ill (all from the MAC); Western KY, UAB or UTEP (C-USA), and GA St. or Ark L-R (Sunbelt) would be (in that order) excellent all-sports schools worthwhile to consider, imo.

This post was edited by Boston Owl 3 days ago