[PRO SPORTS] 2019 Carolina Panthers/NFL Thread

[PRO SPORTS] 2019 Carolina Panthers/NFL Thread

• Sejohnson0408 said... (original post) His contract isn't up until after next season, unless they are going to tank and get a top 3-7 pick you are better off seeing if he can ...

This post was edited by rotawa68 2 months ago

• Sejohnson0408 said... (original post) His contract isn't up until after next season, unless they are going to tank and get a top 3-7 pick you are better off seeing if he can ...

Correct. His contract isn’t up til after next year. The Panthers can ship him off or release him with minimal dead money after this year.

• Just saw this. Exactly.

• I'm going to put this angle out there.

What is up with the Panther's medical staff and decision makers? Rehab vs. Surgery on shoulder didn't go well. Rehab vs surgery(or ?) on ankle didn't go well. Never 100% healed last season and it took WAY TOOOO LONG to pull him with the issues last year. I think there is something there with the medical staff, coaches, and Cam himself if he's not being up front/telling the truth about his issues.

And yeah... there is a lot of money at stake one way or the other with him going into next season.

Also, trade value...

Also, who do you get out there that is "better" via draft of free agency... I mean every NFL team needs a qb and he's above the NFL average IMO.

• Pir8TreasureNC said... (original post) I'm going to put this angle out there.What is up with the Panther's medical staff and decision makers? Rehab vs. Surgery on shoulder didn't ...

There is more to this than a foot injury.
  • ecusetarip said... (original post) Just saw this. Exactly.

yep

• Pir8TreasureNC said... (original post) I'm going to put this angle out there.What is up with the Panther's medical staff and decision makers? Rehab vs. Surgery on should...

Had same doctor issues with Luke. Something is wrong with the medical staff in Charlotte

• Sejohnson0408 said... (original post) Had same doctor issues with Luke. Something is wrong with the medical staff in Charlotte

I assume you mean his entries into concussion protocols.

Hmmm.... I'm willing to play naive on that because of a concussion and then successive concussions really start to work on the brain and while I do believe they have effect, I find the CTE "conspiracy" to be somewhat reality and then somewhat of a very narrow sample size as the number of players in the NFL vs. the general populace is very skewed if you want to conduct scientific sampling of what is going on with head trauma.

I guess I ought to go watch Concussion, that Will Smith movie LOL.

• Pir8TreasureNC said... (original post) I assume you mean his entries into concussion protocols. Hmmm.... I'm willing to play naive on that because of a concussion and then su...

Luke as I understand it got tired of the team docs and went to get outside evaluation which helped him heal. Now Cam has done the same, he should’ve sat last year around week 10 or 11.

• Sejohnson0408 said... (original post) Luke as I understand it got tired of the team docs and went to get outside evaluation which helped him heal. Now Cam has done the same, he sh...

Hmmm. I hadn't heard that about Luke. What was getting looked at?

• This mnf game

• It was entertaining for sure.
  • Politics aside for a moment, after his injury and after Harbaugh was no longer his coach--he looked pedestrian at best.

• Pir8TreasureNC said... (original post) Politics aside for a moment, after his injury and after Harbaugh was no longer his coach--he looked pedestrian at best.

yep

• Big divisional game Sunday.

• WOW, the end of this TNF game.....

• GREAT effort in Charlotte today...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=401128049

• But let’s get rid of Cam

• Sejohnson0408 said... (original post) But let’s get rid of Cam

yep

• Cam Newton Lol GIF by Carolina Panthers

Cam laughing at the haters.

I want my Qb back ..

• IDK guys, at the end of this season there could be some shake ups based on performance trends.

• Pir8TreasureNC said... (original post) IDK guys, at the end of this season there should be some shake ups based on performance trends.

fify