Question

Question

Arrow-1
  • Can we redshirt Dooley?

• Discussion
  • Shut up Jeff

• Be nice, cupcake...

• Pirateland said... (original post) Can we redshirt Dooley?

That was so cute.

• Pirateland said... (original post) Can we redshirt Dooley?

That’s cute coming from someone who blindly defended Lebo’s dumpster fire for years. We look terrible right now but let’s not forget we’re 4 games into a long season with 11 new guys because Lebo fielded a DIII b-ball roster. Not to mention the top 2 PGs are out.

Honestly it’s hard to take anything you say serious after the Lebo era. Don’t get me wrong, it’s horrible right now and I have no desire to waste a night at a basketball game but did anyone really think this was going to be a 1 year rebuild?

This post was edited by offshorepirate 23 days ago

• offshorepirate said... (original post) That’s cute coming from someone who blindly defended Lebo’s dumpster fire for years. We look terrible right now but let’s not forget we’re 4 ...

I just said Lebo and Perry are the best coaches we've ever had here. Best team we've ever fielded was 2013 in our history.

• Pirateland said... (original post) I just said Lebo and Perry are the best coaches we've ever had here. Best team we've ever fielded was 2013 in our history.

False. Eddie Payne is the best coach we’ve ever had here. If Lebo had given effort his last 4 years he may have held that title but he gave up, he coached like a bum, recruited like a bum and left our roster in shambles in terms of talent. It could take another year, possibly two unfortunately but Dooley will get it done.

• offshorepirate said... (original post) False. Eddie Payne is the best coach we’ve ever had here. If Lebo had given effort his last 4 years he may have held that title but he gave ...

I disagree, Lebo and company was in a much tougher conference and the CIT run was the best basketball ECU fans have ever witnessed. Dooley better have elite talent, this is not a one team league like he inherited at FGCU. You have to play big boy defense in this league.