Status of Pinnix, Herrin unclear heading into final two games

Status of Pinnix, Herrin unclear heading into final two games

• Discussion
  • Coaches are so funny. Every opponent is a potential championship team..."very good offense"..I don't think so. Although that being said, we are not good enough to take anyone lightly...

• I would sit them out the last 2 games and make sure they are good to go for next year

• If they’re healthy play them! I think Herrin is ready based off some rumblings I heard. Pinnix Id expect to get limited carries

• I kinda expect both to play and Houston to just keep it quiet, but we'll see.

• If they are healthy to play, they will play. These guys are intelligent enough to realize we have to get out of Conn with a W.

• I think the OL has played very well the past 2 games and no reason to upset the mojo, but they can see spot action I guess.

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • PirateBacker said... (original post) If they are healthy to play, they will play. These guys are intelligent enough to realize we have to get out of Conn with a W.

Zactly!!!!!