Wk 13 AAC My Lines/Your Lines: Is 13 a Lucky Number for you?

Wk 13 AAC My Lines/Your Lines: Is 13 a Lucky Number for you?

• ESPN 411:
    https://www.espn.com/college-football/scoreboard/_/group/151/year/2019/seasontype/2/week/13

USAToday 411:
    https://www.usatoday.com/sports/odds/

Saturday 11/23

UCF @ Tulane CBSSN

ECU @ UConn ESPN3

SMU @ #_ Navy CBSSN

#_ Memphis @ USF ESPNU

Temple @ #_ Cincinnati ESPN2

Houston @ Tulsa ESPNU

• Discussion
  • Saturday 11/23

UCF @ Tulane CBSSN
    MY LINE: UCF 38-23 UCF is still better but the real question is how that Tulsa loss will effect them mentally.

ECU @ UConn ESPN3
    MY LINE: ECU 45-17 UCOnn is the suck and ECU has been on a roll offensively lately. The Pirates should blow this one out and get that elusive 4th victory.

#_ SMU @ Navy CBSSN
    MY LINE: SMU 41-37 Navy should offer some stiff competition but I think SMU gets this narrowly.

#_ Memphis @ USF ESPNU
    MY LINE: Memphis 45-23 Memphis should be able to dominate in this game.

MY LINE: Cincinati 27-24 Something about this game makes me think that Temple could pull off an upset but I am going with the Bearcats in a narrow win.

Houston @ Tulsa ESPNU
    MY LINE: Tulsa 35-26 I just think Houston has tanked and Tulsa has enough in them to get the W.

• Saturday 11/23

UCF @ Tulane CBSSN
    MY LINE: UCF 38-23 UCF is still better but the real question is how that Tulsa loss will effect them mentally.
    REALITY SAID: UCF 34-31 Tight game.
    1-0

ECU @ UConn ESPN3
    MY LINE: ECU 45-17 UCOnn is the suck and ECU has been on a roll offensively lately. The Pirates should blow this one out and get that elusive 4th victory.
    REALITY SAID: ECU 31-24 Whew, win #4, so an improvement over the last three 3-9 seasons. Almost a fitting way for the game to end too.
    2-0

#_ SMU @ Navy CBSSN
    MY LINE: SMU 41-37 Navy should offer some stiff competition but I think SMU gets this narrowly.
    REALITY SAID: Navy 35-28 I was right to feel uneasy about this game. Props to Navy.
    2-1

#_ Memphis @ USF ESPNU
    MY LINE: Memphis 45-23 Memphis should be able to dominate in this game.
    REALITY SAID: Memphis 49-10 Yeah....
    3-1

MY LINE: Cincinnati 27-24 Something about this game makes me think that Temple could pull off an upset but I am going with the Bearcats in a narrow win.
    REALITY SAID: UC 15-13 Kind of surprised at the low amount of offense.
    4-1

Houston @ Tulsa ESPNU
    MY LINE: Tulsa 35-26 I just think Houston has tanked and Tulsa has enough in them to get the W.
    REALITY SAID: Houston 24-14 Again the low offense surprises me and I guess I was wrong about Houston tanking.
    4-2