DT Leonard Taylor commits to Miami

DT Leonard Taylor commits to Miami

Arrow230
  • GetEmGators35 said... (original post)Who cares? We all knew where he was committing two weeks ago, on to Collier.

Noticing any trends here?

• Yet another massive failure by the coaching staff.

• Rousseau not playing. Quit on miami

• Perdidokeygator said... (original post)Noticing any trends here?

That cat has a hard time noticing anything.
    brian regan what GIF
  • Remain calm....all is well. Dan will scoop him out of the portal In two years.

• @Blake Alderman how you feeling on your balls for Collier?

• FlaGator3542 said... (original post)I know everyone is upset right now, but this COVID stuff is a game changer for a lot of these kids. With so much uncertainty right now, it shou...

We should do the same thing to other teams that Miami did to us. We should be pitching, why go to LSU when you can stay home in FL. If Miami can do it, so can we.
  • matthewchisholm said... (original post)Can't believe I'm saying this, but we may have to root for Florida State Week 3 to expose Miami if we want a chance at flipping hi...

That would be another ACC win , which are not hard to get. If they cannot win 50% of their ACC games, than they are **** not worth nothing!

• To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • Good get for Miami. I don’t know what dans style of recruiting is but it needs to change

This post was edited by Theshow321 4 months ago

• dcrush420 said... (original post)Staff really needs to be re-evaluated.

Why is anyone commenting on this? You knew where he was going.

• GatorRealm said... (original post)Why is anyone commenting on this? You knew where he was going.

Maybe the trends we are seeing

• GatorRealm said... (original post)Why is anyone commenting on this? You knew where he was going.

Yea, I guess we should ignore losing our top recruit to a sorry a** Miami team.

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • user generated

Join
  • Kygator56 said... (original post)Its UF. There is no reason we shouldn't be #1 in both.

The only correct answer to such a dumb short sighted beta question.

Join

Join
  • g8ters said... (original post)Remain calm....all is well. Dan will scoop him out of the portal In two years.

Hell yeah he will!

Dan has a 100th degree black belt in portal Kombat.

Just gotta wait until he gets passed up due to off field stuff/injury and he's ours!

This post was edited by Rinicholas 4 months ago

• The caw is back baby but our recruiting isn’t

• How did this jerk get back?

• TheCAW said... (original post)The caw is back baby but our recruiting isn’t

user generated

• Gainesvegas54 said... (original post)I think im starting to understand Miami's approach, go all in on the local kids and preach their parents can watch them play. The only fa...

They also get a few fans with grillz and thick chains that jump the stadium fence.

• TheCAW said... (original post)The caw is back baby but our recruiting isn’t

No ******** way lol