Florida players discuss opting out on social media

Florida players discuss opting out on social media

• Gatorboy843 said... (original post)I think what he’s saying is there is nothing wrong with any they decision they make as long as they make that decision based on how that decisio...

“As long as” we don’t dictate why THEY make the decisions “THEY” make. It’s their life so it doesn’t matter why they make the decision they make

• Yes?

• For doing what they feel is best for them

• Gatorboy843 said... (original post)I hope your joking. If not then please do not watch or support football or any college sports as the would make you a hypocrite

You would say that. You dont care about these kids.
  • TheSwamp15 said... (original post)“As long as” we don’t dictate why THEY make the decisions “THEY” make. It’s their life so it doesn’t matter why they make the decision they make

You are correct they are entitled to their decisions just as we are entitled to how we feel about their decisions

• They aren’t Kings. They are boys trying to figure life out. This whole Kings ***** is stupid to make themselves feel special. They are humans like the rest of us

• Gatorboy843 said... (original post)They aren’t Kings. They are boys trying to figure life out. This whole Kings ***** is stupid to make themselves feel special. They are humans li...

user generated

• Gatorboy843 said... (original post)You are correct they are entitled to their decisions just as we are entitled to how we feel about their decisions

Nobody said you weren’t. But without knowing what’s going on in their lives it’s kinda hard to give your opinion. But ain’t nobody stopping ya playa!

• Parks4gators said... (original post)You would say that. You dont care about these kids.

Please just answer these four questions. How are they used and abused? Are they being forced to play football? And if they are whose forcing them? If they aren’t then are they mentally handicapped for choosing to be used and abused? And do you watch college football and/or pay to go to college football games?

This post was edited by Gatorboy843 5 months ago

• Gatorboy843 said... (original post)Please just answer these four questions. How are they used and abused? Are they being forced to play football? And if they are whose forcing the...

You asked 5 questions, but said you only had 4. I can't take you serious anymore. We are talking about kids opting out, and it hurt your feelings. Sorry you think these kids owe you something.
  • Parks4gators said... (original post)You asked 5 questions, but said you only had 4. I can't take you serious anymore. We are talking about kids opting out, and it hurt your f...

Well I know reading is hard but 2 of those questions were an either or kinda question. There’s no way you could have answered both. I never said this kids owe my anything and if they opt out that’s fine with me. But you said they are being used and abused. You have no proof which is why you won’t answer my questions.

• Gatorboy843 said... (original post)Well I know reading is hard but 2 of those questions were an either or kinda question. There’s no way you could have answered both. I never said ...

There were 5 questions Mark's. If it was an either/or there would have only been 4 question Marks. I feel they are used and abused when people like you get upset when they decide to sit out for their health and family's health.
  • Parks4gators said... (original post)There were 5 questions Mark's. If it was an either/or there would have only been 4 question Marks. I feel they are used and abused when pe...

Do you have a reading problem? I’ve stated that I have no problem with them sitting out. So they are being abused because of other people’s feelings? Wow lol

• Gatorboy843 said... (original post)Do you have a reading problem? I’ve stated that I have no problem with them sitting out. So they are being abused because of other people’s feel...

Well then why are you arguing with me? You agree that all these other fans are using and abusing these players for their benefit. Geez dude, do you even know what you are arguing?
  • heavner4 said... (original post)Then there is Rick Wells grinding it out at 10PM on a Monday night. Hope this dude lights it up this fall.

It’s a guarantee he will light it up. Big season coming for him.

• Parks4gators said... (original post)Well then why are you arguing with me? You agree that all these other fans are using and abusing these players for their benefit. Geez dude, do ...

I’m arguing that these players aren’t being used and abused. You are arguing that players are being used and abused because of how people feel. That is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard

• Gatorboy843 said... (original post)I’m arguing that these players aren’t being used and abused. You are arguing that players are being used and abused because of how people feel. ...

Touche, I don't believe these players are used and abused anymore. You changed my mind.
  • Parks4gators said... (original post)Well then why are you arguing with me? You agree that all these other fans are using and abusing these players for their benefit. Geez dude, do ...

You clearly have no idea what your talking about.

These guys have better health care than 50% of the world's population for free. They are being given a free education to study what they have interests in at a top institute and a platform to display their abilities to the NFL to become millionaires. All while living rent free with supplies being free.

• JohnsJeansJeans said... (original post)You clearly have no idea what your talking about.These guys have better health care than 50% of the world's population for free. They are be...

You Right GIF by memecandy
  • d_will said... (original post)It’s a guarantee he will light it up. Big season coming for him.

For sure playa!!!!!

• Gatorboy843 said... (original post)They aren’t Kings. They are boys trying to figure life out. This whole Kings ***** is stupid to make themselves feel special. They are humans li...

The only King is my lord and savior, Jesus Christ.

user generated

• Parks4gators said... (original post)Touche, I don't believe these players are used and abused anymore. You changed my mind.

There’s kids that will kill to be in our players’ position. Kids that work 10x harder just to end up at a D3 or Juco driving 2 hours just to practice. Our players are spoiled and trying to push an agenda due to the weak political state our country is in just like everyone else. Nobody feels bad for them, they’ve had everything given and knew what they signed up for when they signed their LOI.

At the end of the day they represent and play for the university. It’s up to them whether their personal agenda is more important.

• Anon2253208_Scout said... (original post)There’s kids that will kill to be in our players’ position. Kids that work 10x harder just to end up at a D3 or Juco driving 2 hours just ...

No kidding. Pandemic or not, they signed that LOI. Everything was given to them, while everybody else has to work for what they get.
  • Parks4gators said... (original post)No kidding. These kids are used and abused. I feel sorry for them.

Never forget.

user generated

• I hope you never forget how gullible you are. Do you blow whichever way the wind blows?