Adidas basketball jerseys

Adidas basketball jerseys

• user generateduser generateduser generateduser generatedHopefully adidas will produce Fresno State with some nice unique basketball uniforms. The last time I can remember Fresno having unique basketball uniforms was during the 2001/2002 season. I never remembered seeing another team wear the same unis. The company that had the contract with the basketball team back then was and1. The red jerseys popped really well and the design was unique they had the number on the shorts and on the opposite side they had the bulldog logo with the green v. And1 was the first company to make the bulldog the alternate blue jersey as well.

• Discussion
  • I think we're in good hands with Adidas. They tend to give teams a lot of variation when it comes to jerseys. We'll obviously get the traditional White/Home Jerseys and Red/Away Jerseys. And I'm guessing a Blue or Grey Alternate. What I've seen Adidas do with other schools, that I'm hoping they do with us (which may not even be this year) is that they give completely different jerseys of the same base color. If you look at Nevada's team in recent years, they had a pretty good variety of jersey options. They had multiple white options, navy, and grey jerseys as well. It's also up to Fresno State MBB to decide the cut/style of jersey they want. Again, Adidas offers a lot of options so I'm sure ours will be unique. Here's the Adidas Hoops Team Catalog for Winter 2020. It might give a glimpse to what we can expect from the team this year.
    http://adidasmedia.s3.amazonaws.com/adidas-team/adidas_Team/_adidas_Team_inline_catalogs/adidasTeamSports_Holiday2020_InlineCatalog.pdf

• Thanks for that link! As for Nevada I did read an article on why they had so many options and it’s because when musselman was the head coach there he requested many different alternates and even though the had all those alternates the designs weren’t unique Colorado state had the same road jerseys as Nevada’s alternates, same with all Nevada’s jerseys I’ve seen another team have the exact jersey just different colors and maybe a different font. And if you look at last years nevafa team coached by Alford they had one home one road and one alternate all the same design. He didn’t go out of his way to make sure they had 6 different alternates. As for these and1 jerseys I’ve never seen another team have this design on the shorts or shirt they were truely one of a kind. I think those days are over though

• Those And 1 basketball unis of late 1990s were a big deal but after brand owner cashed out you now find their clothing brand in Walmart discount racks