Fresno State at Boise State: Game 1 Thread

Fresno State at Boise State: Game 1 Thread

• 20 minutes until tip-off!

• Discussion
  • Bulldogs will start Ballard and Campbell - Stroud out of the lineup.

This post was edited by JacksonMoore 1 month ago

• Well hopefully we can come out and compete, hit shots, make free throws, and not turn the ball over. Also, play good D and rebound.

• Jqhdog1 said... (original post)Well hopefully we can come out and compete, hit shots, make free throws, and not turn the ball over. Also, play good D and rebound.

Always hopeful but rarely comes to fruition. But you never know.

• Tip off changed to 6:15

• TopNotchGame said... (original post)Always hopeful but rarely comes to fruition. But you never know.

As a competitor, I believe you should always fight to win whether you can or not. So I root for my team the same way.
  • Jqhdog1 said... (original post)As a competitor, I believe you should always fight to win whether you can or not. So I root for my team the same way.

So do I.

I like our defense so far. Orlando looks like he’s on a mission.

• Yep, just gotta keep it up.

• Also I like the matchup of Robinson on Alston

• Bulldogs up 8-2 with 15:29 in the first half. Harding and Meah are the first subs for Campbell and Gray.

• We need to defend that 3 better. They will start to hit those shots soon.

• Boise is 0-of-11 from the field. Bulldogs lead 11-4 with 12:54 in the half. Gage is in, Leo Colimerio also makes an early appearance.

• TopNotchGame said... (original post)We need to defend that 3 better. They will start to hit those shots soon.

Yep.

I hope Boise is overlooking us and looking ahead to Utah St.
  • So what’s happening with Stroud?

• Ballard picks up his second foul and heads to the bench. Gray also with two.

Bulldogs lead 15-12 with 9:30 in the first half.

• TopNotchGame said... (original post)So what’s happening with Stroud?

Don't know
  • Looks like Stroud is in uniform and on the bench.

• JacksonMoore said... (original post)Looks like Stroud is in uniform and on the bench.

Good to know. Thanks JM.

• 17-17 tie with 7:40 in the first half.

• Must be a disciplinary reason for him to stay in the bench.

• Bulldogs lead 27-24 with 3:14 left in the half. Robinson leading the way with 8 points, 4 rebounds.

• Campbell to Colimerio on the fast break. Bulldogs with a 29-26 lead with 1:40 in the half.

• Gray is shaken' up, looks minor as he leaves the court. Bulldogs down three key players for the moment.

• JacksonMoore said... (original post)Gray is shaken' up, looks minor as he leaves the court. Bulldogs down three key players for the moment.

Can you clarify what 3 players we’re down?

• Right it looks like we match up real well against Boise's players and style. Hope we can continue to compete at this level.