Fresno State men's basketball stoppage impacts four games

Fresno State men's basketball stoppage impacts four games

• Discussion
  • To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • To read this post and more, subscribe now - One Month for Only $1

Become an Annual VIP member today and get access to VIP content, ad-free forums & more.

Join
  • The CDC has new quarantine measures.

I wonder if Fresno State will apply these new measures or just continue on with the 14 day quarantine?

https://mobile.twitter.com/si_ncaafb/status/1334197805179691015

This post was edited by house32 1 month ago

• We should be going by the current CDC guidelines, and not bound by guidelines which have been since changed upon further research, analysis and understanding.

• jimmed said... (original post)We should be going by the current CDC guidelines, and not bound by guidelines which have been since changed upon further research, analysis and under...

If they go by the new CDC standards the 7 day quarantine is coming up on Sunday.

Test them and If they all get negative results let them hoop.
  • Agreed, we should play the Cal Poly game for sure, although Northridge maybe still in doubt depending on how much practice time we can gt in before the game.

• Once again I will disagree with Jim based on some things I am seeing.

1) I think a negative test may not mean as much as people think. I think the test does not detect people who have low level infections who might be called asymptomatic.

2) I think the incubation period can be a lot longer than people think.

3) It is known that after having had the disease you can not use the tests as they lead to too many false positives. That is why x days are used free of symptoms to declare one free of Covid. I think we are not hearing all we need to know with respect to the accuracy of these testing methods.

• You're not disagreeing with me Harry, you're disagreeing with the CDC.

• No hospital be space has been built for quite a while in the Valley and some rural hospitals have been forced to shutdown. The number of cases in the Valley is pretty much lower than the rest of the State.

• Bakersfield area hospitals are not being overrun by Covid cases...insiders from 2 of the largest hospitals in Kern County can confirm.

• The worst seems centered in Madera,Fresno and Tulare counties

• According to stats on the infection rate of the 58 CA Counties.

Fresno county is 40th, Kern County is 20th.

Three valley county's are in the top 10. One of them Kings County at number 4 has the highest infection rate of central valley counties.

• Hope our Dogs come back from Xmas break healthy and not exposed but but this virus is running rampant right now so it is what it is this crazy bb season.

This post was edited by reddogpit63 26 days ago