Game Day

Game Day

• https://wccsports.com/index.aspx?path=pacific

Here’s a link to today’s game, please share any other links if you find them.

• Discussion
  • B3Wis3 said... (original post)https://wccsports.com/index.aspx?path=pacificHere’s a link to today’s game, please share any other links if you find them.

Thank you.

• Battle of the 99!

• Game delayed, no update yet on new start time. Reeks of a last-minute positive COVID test on one side and they're trying to figure out who might be safe to play....

• Consider it a night game then

• Gives me time to get home from work and tune in. Hopefully they still play the game.

• It's now scheduled for 5pm according to the West Coast Conference website.

• house32 said... (original post)It's now scheduled for 5pm according to the West Coast Conference website.

must mean the tests came back clean

• house32 said... (original post)It's now scheduled for 5pm according to the West Coast Conference website.

thanks

• Maybe they'll play tomorrow.

• Game off as the currier who took the tests to the lab did not get them there on time, so no results could be had in time. Game postponed until a future date.

• Could be tomorrow as we don't have another game until next Saturday.

• Dog Mbb following same road as Dog FB.

• So not only are the Dogs short on practice time when compared to virtually everyone else, but we're also potentially short on game experience heading into the conference schedule. This is just perfect!

• jimmed said... (original post)Could be tomorrow as we don't have another game until next Saturday.

They play UC Riverside on Monday.
  • OldFigBBJ2 said... (original post)So not only are the Dogs short on practice time when compared to virtually everyone else, but we're also potentially short on game experienc...

gotta make lemonade out of lemons here

• house32 said... (original post)They play UC Riverside on Monday.

Interesting, didn't see that on whatever schedule I was looking at. Well, I'd say tomorrow then or maybe shortly after the Dec 12th Cal Poly game (next game after that is Dec 28th).

This post was edited by jimmed 2 months ago

• I highly doubt they move fast enough to play tomorrow

• I agree, would likely have to come after Dec 12th when we've got 2 1/2 weeks off.

• Actually they play Dec 16th, 19th and 21st, so unless we did something Dec 10th or 14th, or around Christmas, may struggle to find a good fit. The 21st is against St. Katherine so maybe Pacific can reschedule that.

This post was edited by jimmed 2 months ago

• Well up next is UC Riverside on Monday barring any stumbling blocks.

In their previous game Riverside had a late game run against UOP before losing. Riverside cut the lead within 5 points with under a minute left before losing by 6.

Their leading scorers were their 7ft1 center with 13, the 6ft 9power forward 16, and shooting guard had 14.

Both big men made 3 pointers. The 7ft1 center shot 5 threes he was 1 for 5 from three. He must be comfortable going out on the perimeter. There is going to be some interesting matchups on Monday.

UC Riverside has an interim Head coach. He happen to be absent for the UOP game.

This post was edited by house32 2 months ago