Game Today on TV Channel 53 at 3:00PM

Game Today on TV Channel 53 at 3:00PM

• I went to gobulldogs.com to see the game time and if its on the radio. It appears it on TV ?

• Discussion
  • so, is the game on Channel 13 KAIL on Comcast (Xfinity)? Help please!

• What will the starting lineup be?
    I really want to see Diouf play.

• jipdog1 said... (original post)so, is the game on Channel 13 KAIL on Comcast (Xfinity)? Help please!

• jipdog1 said... (original post)so, is the game on Channel 13 KAIL on Comcast (Xfinity)? Help please!

• I was all excited to be able to watch the game on local tv only to find out that 53tv is not on Direct tv. I looked up 53 tv and say they will be on cable soon. So the only way I believe I can watch it is on stream through MW website. It just can't be easy

• I'm not in Fresno so definitely happy for TheMW.com.

This post was edited by jimmed 2 months ago

• jimmed said... (original post)I'm not in Fresno so definitely happy for TheMW.com.

I don’t see a link to the game on themw yet.

• Go to live events (left menu) and the game should show up to the right of screen.

• actually it seems you have to select Fresno State (above "live events") to get the link, which doesn't seem active yet

• jimmed said... (original post)actually it seems you have to select Fresno State (above "live events") to get the link, which doesn't seem active yet

Found it but it isn’t live yet

• Ya I'm getting same thing, and Stadium app on my TV says game is delayed and will start soon.

• anyone watching on Ch 53 having any issues?

• Now the radio is down. This happens to 940 too often.

• what a show

• Is the game underway?

• jimmed said... (original post)Is the game underway?

who knows?

• Well I'm guessing channel 53 would be one good way to know (if game not on would probably say something about it), or the radio feed.

• This crap is so irritating

• The game is underway and even 940 ESPN can't get the SMC signal on air. Truly embarrassing

• Radio is back.

• The steam is not working for me.

• wheres the video feed on MW

• Stream not working for me either