Instant Analysis: Fresno State sweeps rival SJSU with 80-65 win

Instant Analysis: Fresno State sweeps rival SJSU with 80-65 win

• Discussion
  • Team definitely coming into form, Deon really has been an eye-opener, he's getting his and putting up similar performances and play as we saw from Niven late last season. And Jordan has been playing some inspired basketball the past couple games, this is what he can do!

• Stroud and Campbell are coming on at the right time. Hill has been pretty consistent as well.

Nevada has some athletic bigs. However, they are led by their backcourt. There's going to be something interesting matchups in 5 days.

• We're now tied for 5th in conference with Nevada and Wyoming, time to send a message to Nevada.

• If Dogs get a split in Reno, I’ll agree they are turning things around. If they lose the next four games, another losing season, not the sign of a great coach.

• BulldogWoods said... (original post)If Dogs get a split in Reno, I’ll agree they are turning things around. If they lose the next four games, another losing season, not the sign o...

Yep, they need to win a couple of these games to be considered one of the "good" teams. I think they can do it. We have a great combination of bigs and guards.

No one really talks about him and he goes under the radar but I think Hill is doing a great job of running the team, he is very poised. He can score whenever he needs to. I love all our guards but I think he is the key to a successful season.

• The next growth of the team is even under the current climate of no fans.. is they need to win some on the road. This is the next sign of growth. It maybe painful at times...but they need to mature quickly which will lead to more W's and progress. I'm rooting for them to continue the growth the young kids need!