Interview discussing Fresno State Basketball

Interview discussing Fresno State Basketball

• In this interview they discuss Fresno State roster turnover. Fresno State had a total of 10 players leave the program.

They talk about the newcomers Gage, Hill, and Stroud.

The interviewee talks about Hill and Stroud as if they are going to play this year. Maybe he knows something we all don't.

It wouldn't be surprising to me if Fresno State is sitting on some iinformation and choosing to reveal it at their own discretion. They tend to operate like that.

They also discuss scheduling.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/7-12-2020-hoopin-with-hoops/id1445934522?i=1000484391189

• Discussion
  • Thanks for posting, but my old system will not play it with the link provided.

• Coach Hut recognizing those who came before him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NABC1927/status/1288541369900978183

This post was edited by house32 5 months ago

• Yes House something we have always agreed on that CRT did a good job. Hut giving him the props he deserved. I still have hope we will be saying the same about Hut in a few years.

• Americanbulldog said... (original post)Yes House something we have always agreed on that CRT did a good job. Hut giving him the props he deserved. I still have hope we will be say...

Right now it feels like this era is hanging on a very thin line.

The only way to change that trajectory is by winning more games.

Those windows of opportunity won't stay open for ever.
  • What is worrisome is Team being in constant rebuilding mode. Dogs through transfers lost six players with a lot of game experience. So it’s mostly back to square one again in building experience and going through the pains of player game miscues which is expected of freshman loaded teams. It’s gonna be a weird season so it’s hard to define what expectations should be.

• I think people forget that tark had a new team just about every year also and it wasn’t due to only suspensions either they left for the pros or others teams as well, randy Holcomb and Shannon Swillis are good examples this is nothing new it’s reality of a mid major program

• Tark was recruiting Parade all Americans.

He was dealing with a totally different type of recruit. Players that already had their skill sets developed.

Hut is dealing with 3 star recruits that need a lot of development.

The playing field is definitely not the same.

This post was edited by house32 5 months ago

• This is why you have to be skeptical of first year coaches.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CoachingChanges/status/1289574736372985856

• One of Coach Huts best qualities is, he’s a great recruiter and understands how to build a team. #GoDogs

• B3Wis3 said... (original post)One of Coach Huts best qualities is, he’s a great recruiter and understands how to build a team. #GoDogs

I appreciate your opinion. I think you have some knowledge when it comes to recruiting and what it takes.