2020 Schedule

2020 Schedule

• A midweek game against Seton Hall is on the schedule. The Pirates will be in Fresno Tuesday, March 3, according to the Seton Hall website.

• Fresno State is late in revealing their schedule. It seems to be that way for us in all of our sports.

• FSBulldogfan1221 said... (original post) Fresno State is late in revealing their schedule. It seems to be that way for us in all of our sports.

Yeah I'm not sure what the holdup is. Nearly every program in the country has released their schedule.

They're just a little over a month away from the Alumni game, which is usually the second week of February. You've gotta assume it'll come out soon.

• Alumni game will actually be earlier this year, on Saturday 1/25. 12 pm Old Timers Game honoring Ray O'Canto. 2 pm Alumni Game, followed by BBQ in Red Lot for this year's Double Play Dinner. Schedule not officially out, but Coach Batesole has mentioned in interviews some of the series mentioned in this thread and others. Home series vs UC Irvine, Washington, Columbia. Road series at Arizona State & Oklahoma State. Home midweek games vs. Stanford, Seton Hall and more. 3 non-conf games in SD against MW teams, with MW schedule shrinking to 21 games this year, one series against each of the other 7, including new program Boise State.

This post was edited by hooppaul 1 year ago

• The schedule on the Columbia website has the Lions in Fresno for a four-game series (including a Saturday doubleheader) on Feb. 28-March 1. I believe that leaves March 20-22 as the only weekend on the Bulldog schedule that is not accounted for in this thread. The schedule posted on the USC website has no weekday game in Fresno. But the Trojans do appear to have an open date on May 12 that could fit into the Bulldog schedule.

• I don't know if it is final, but a schedule has been posted on gobulldogs.com. It includes 51 games (not counting the alumni game) and a bye on the weekend of March 20-22.