Dogs shut-out the Mustangs

Dogs shut-out the Mustangs

• Great to see the Dogs bounce back after a tough series with the Huskies. I'm sure someone can find some positive things to say about tonight's game.

• Discussion
  • Definitely a confidence booster. Still plenty of season left

• Kendrick might be really good by the end of the year

• A very young team as the result of graduation. What I am encouraged by is that some of these guys are emerging as real play makers. There have been some really great plays despite some of the mistakes. That is the sign of some very good things to come.

I believe the hitting so far as been above expectations, so once the weather warms up and the pitching settles down FS could be a team to contend with. As usual this team will probably be better down the stretch. FS is in the usual rebuild that fans see all the time in FS sports.

• Any day of the week against anybody, a 7-0 spanking of your opponent is a good thing. Congrats to the young men, I'm sure it was good medicine for them after Sundays disappointing setback. Also, when you spank your opponent like that it keeps the Head Clown perched on his uni-cycle in the corner of the dug out away from the ebb and flow of the game.

• Nice bounce back after last weekend’s fiasco.